Possible af!!

nicky1987

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Hope you've all had a fab weekend. Well i'm pretty sure af is upon me. ive had a bit of spotting tonight. not a lot but noticable!! And once on loo roll when i wiped (tmi - sorry!) So if im heavier tomorrow is that cd 1 or 2? So i know when to take the clomid!!

I'm really hoping this is af!! Today is CD 41 so if it is af its a good reduction in my cycle again :)

woohoo that she's here! I think that if it's just spotting tonight then count tomorrow as CD1 when it properly starts! It's one step closer to the 100mg clomid!! xxx

I soo hope it actually properly starts tomorrow! And its not just teasing me!! I've had the cramps tho and i'm soooo hungry all the time which is a sign for me!!

I know i cant wait for the 100mg!!!

xx

Jees nicky!! 41days. I count cd one as the day I need to use a pad or tampon not just a pantyliner

41 days is good for me!! its 100 less than when i started the clomid!!

I'm getting concerned about this spotting!! theres not a lot - should i be worried. or am i over thinking it?!

Also should i not have had a positive opk?

xx

Bloody hell it shows the clomid is working then!! Maybe its an annovulotory cycle? Otherwise maybe that cheapy we thought was your + was a + and your just spotting in the run up to period. My periods have changed since starting the clomid. U haven't had bloods done have you? God I can't believe ur not getting scanned. Will u get scanned on the 100mg?

nope no scans! grr so annoying!! i guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

No my consultant scrapped my bloods this cycle and said to them next cycle! I hate the not knowing!!

xxx

Good luck nicky, hope the 100mg works for you :) x

No more bleeding since the spotting yesterday so can't be af! I've had a tiny bit of creamy discharge but that's it! X

Oh that's rubbish. Maybe she is playing games but will show in the next few days xxx

Hey nicky! How frustrating for you :-( have you had anymore bleeding today? Xxx

ohh nicky xx fx things will happen soon - but could it be Implantation bleeding if its only spotting??? you never know xx FX for some answers soon babe xxx

Grrrr how frustrating ... I can spot for up to 4 days before the witch shows up so dont rule her out just yet chick xxx

Still just a bit of discharge girls but its not blood.. Soo annoying!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back