need some advice

luckystar

Reaction score
:wave:

I'm currently taking 50mg of clomid and this is now my 2nd cycle with it.

I was due AF yesterday. On sunday 1st thing in the morning i wiped and there was some pale pink/mucousy on tissue. Felt gutted but resigned myself to accepting it wasn't my month. Anyway all of sunday nothing at all, then yesterday started getting some light brown blood when wiping and today the same but a lot lighter. I have not had to wear a pad at all, anything i have had is only when wiping.

I keep expecting to go to the loo and see full flow but its not coming. Normally its heavy and red within a day and i get major cramping but i dont feel anything.

I cant get hold of the fertillity nurses at the hospital as they do not work tuesdays :wall2: so now i'm confused I should start my clomid on cd2 counting day 1 as 1st day of red bleeding/ full flow so really need some advise.

Do i start taking clomid today which could be cd 2 or3 even though i havn't had red blood? Any advise greatley appreciated.xxx

Why have they put you on clomid? PCOS?

A light period like that tends to imply that you didn't ovulate so i think it's best that you speak to a fertility nurse before doing anything. Maybe they need to up your dose?

Did you have a scan to show your follicle development and a progesterone test?

Thanks for the replies :)

I have done loads of tests and all BFN's.

I am on clomid for PCOS and had follicle tracking scan on 1st cycle but no progesterone tests. Funnily enough I did post in here saying that i had no ovulatory pain like i did the first cycle so maybe I didn't ovulate after all?

Thanks for the advise I will try and talk to one of the nurses tomorrow morning.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back