Wise PF ladies.......

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
I'm most unimpressed this evening, sorry tmi below but I'm hoping someone can offer me advice.

Last cycle 36 days, last AF 23rd Nov...currently CD24. Previous cycles 56, 92, 102.

So if going on a 36 day cycle OV is roughly today...however!...I have spotting and when I wiped (here is the too much info) it's all pinky and I'm cramping :/ so is AF on her way? I don't think this is implantation because I have no symptoms apart from cramping and sore throat (I'm poorly). I'm away from home so can't test till tuesday and I'm not buying tests because I've just bought a pack of frer from eBay!

Thoughts?

Im so hacked off, if AF is early I'm going to put my cycles on a journal to show how crazy my body is and eat my body eight in chocolate to ease my state of self pity. Pfft!xx

Could possibly be spotting due to ovulation maybe. I have had that a couple of times around OV and doctor told me sometimes women get a little spotting at that time, so hopefully your dead right about it being around OV xxx

I hope so, it's too early to be AF for me. I read somewhere spotting during Ov is a good sign of fertility!it's around Ov time so fingers crossed xx

I've had spotting on OV a couple of times too and wondered what on earth was going on x x

Going by your cycle date looks like you could be on fir another 36 day cycle, fingers crossed for you xx

Mmm I really don't know what to think now we dtd on 13th&15th but in too much pain to dtd again :( it's pinkish cm today, cramping and indegestion...dtd is a total turn off now if I'm supposed to be OV.

Day 26!! I shouldn't be due on normally for a couple of weeks at least! Baa humbug!xx

AF has arrived so my experiments of herbs has paid off! Which is a good thing! :) but I can't escape from the fact that 2011 has been very sad and I was hoping for a bfp on Xmas day but AF came early instead...fan-bloody-tastic!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas ladies xx

awww Sunbeam sorry she got you , but your cycle is better. I hope 2012 (early2012) is it for you x x x

sorry she got you darling! Heres to 2012! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back