Screening Results :(

So sorry to hear this. Please be sure to get plenty support from people to get you through this difficult time. Thoughts are with you. Xx

My thoughts are with you, OH and your daughter..

If you need anything, you know where we are xxxxx

Ive just read the thread and have registered to reply,

We were told our baby was suffering from Trisomy 18 (Edwards) in september last year after an ultrasound showed the baby's bowel hadnt dropped into its stomach and was still largely in the cord. There were also only 2 vessels in the cord rather than the normal 3. On their own these soft markers dont necessarily mean edwards so we were advised to have a CVS, the results came back 2 days later.

Like the OP, we were advised Edwards is "incompatible with life" and so took the heartbreaking decision to terminate.

We lost our baby girl on september 30th.

I am in the early stages of pregnancy again and nervous as hell, but I wanted Mishi to know I am here if she has any questions she is welcome to send me a pm. The coming days will be the darkest but they get better x x

Mishi I am so sorry to read this Hun :hug: loads of love to you and your family xxxx

This is very hard for me to write but I would like to thank all of you for your support and sympathy at what has been a complete nightmare of a time for hubby and I.

I hope that people won't judge us, as this was a much loved and wanted little bubs, but we chose to end this pregnancy on Friday. I could not walk around waiting for my baby to die. We are just trying to get through each day right now and support each other however we can.

I think I'm going to find it too difficult to come on here any time soon, but I wish you all the very best with your pregnancies.xx

Mishi

What a tough decision you have had to make, and not one I'd wish on anyone. So sorry and saddened to hear what you have had to go through. You and your family are in my thoughts, please know we are all here whenever you need to talk, or need support.

Take care

Tracey xx

I can't imagine how hard that decision must have been for you!! :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry :hug: I would have done the same. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

Oh dear , i am so so so sorry Mishi i truely am.

I hope you and your husband can find comfort together x x x

Oh mishi I am so very sorry you had to go through this. I hope you and OH are ok in time and I wish you both all the best for your future xxx

No one is judging u hun. I'm so sorry u found urself in this devastating situation.

Take care of urself, I wish u and ur husband all the best for the future xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It must have been the hardest decision of your life, we wouldnt judge you. I would have done the same. I will keep you both in my prayers. Much love xx

Like others Mishi, passing jusdgement is the last thing on our minds. I personally would have done the same and can completely understand your decision.

I hope with time the pain eases for you and your husband.

With love and prayer xx

such a tough decison to make and probably the right one even though it doesnt feel like it right now.
Hope all goes well for the future x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back