Screening Results :(

:hugs:So sorry Mishi. My thoughts are with you and your family xx

I'm so sorry to read this. Have been following your post and saying prayers for you and the family. Sending a lot of love and hugs your way. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Such a brave decision to make and i have nothing but respect for you. Good luck for the future and i hope with time your pain eases.

Massive hugs mishi, I can't even imagine what you're going through but I think you've been really brave, and for what its worth I would have done exactly the same, it would have been so cruel for you to have to go through the next few months knowing that awful news. I really hope you and your OH have lots of support and love around you to get through this horrible time. Lots of love xxx

So sorry to hear your news and how hard for you both to have to even consider that decision. I had friends who's son died shortly after he was born (he had medical problems which they were aware of) and the only thing I'd say is make sure you and your hubby talk it all through as try both said bottling up how they were feeling was the worst thing they could have done. Thinking of you and sending sympathy to all of your family at this time xxx

So sorry. What a brave decision you have made. Big hugs, take care xx

I am so very sorry, I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling, I would have also done the same. Best of luck to you and your husband xx

So so sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts are with you at this difficult time xxxx

Hubby and I are so very touched by all of your lovely thoughts. Thank you all so, so much, it means alot.x

so sorry mishi, cant even begin to understand how hard this is for you and your family, sending you lots of love and hugs and wishing you all the best xxxx

All the best, hun, you've been so brave. Take good care of yourself. Hugs xxx

big big hugs soo soo sorry this is happeing 2 u !!! xxx

Mishi,

So sorry for you & your hubby :(. Such a horrible situation and a very brave decision to make. I totally understand your decision, and put in the same/similar situation I would choose to do the same hun. No one will or should judge you.
Look after yourself, the pain will ease with time. I wish you and your hubby all the best for the future xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back