Positive ovulation test?

Petra

Reaction score
H :wave: Hi girls, I think I am close to my ovulation... 106 days since my last AF !! I have done a test and the testing line was nearly as dark as the control one. I haven't told my DH but dragged him to the bedroom right away and stayed there for half an hour to give the swimmers a chance :oops: I will test tomorrow again tomorrow to see what result I get. Don't get it but would be great if ovu came now :cheer: I am taking Agnus Castus, Pregnacare and lots of herbal tea.. maybe it works :pray:

:cheer:

Good luck, make sure you keep jumping on your OH!!!

I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks girls. I really hope the test was right :pray:

:cheer: Sounds like a + OPK to me Petra, really hope it is for you - good luck x

good luck!! let them swim good those lil buggers!! :cheer:

:cheer: How can I stay away from this side when everyone is so lovely here ?? ( My DH wants me to cut down on my time spent on this side as he thinks I am stressing myself.. tried to explain how much you all help, but he doesn't seem to get it) Thanks girls and lots of luck to you all ( btw. I am about to test again this afternoon.) :hug: :hug: :hug:

My OH is exactly the same! Thinks that by being on the site I am "jinxing" us...I had to explain to DH that its not something that can be jinxed and that I enjoy my little chats with you all - its not something a man can understand - I do think though that he is probably feeling a little neglected since im on here a lot...poor thing, know he wants to be involved but at this stage i just need his good swimmers!!! When we get our BFP he can be really involved!

Petra - sounds like a + OV to me too!!! good luck - and dont worry you can always come back and visit us when you get your BFP!!!

:hug:

Yeah, I agree. He probably feels very neglected. Poor thing.. I don't want to discuss TTC and other stuff all the time. I know how much he wants to have a baby and i don't want him to start stressing too. It's enough that all his family put pressure on him ( emotionally and financially). You can imagine.. he is from Middle East and is the only son !! They want to see a baby boy who would carry the family name... No pressure at all :wall: Anyway, to cut the story short.. I am not going to give up on you girls :hug:

I noticed you have Bahrain in location. Is that where you live now??

Really hope that this is Ov for you!

Don't know if you remember Little Miss Pink? She had a cycle that was more than 100 days and found out sometime after that that she had a BFP!!!! So it can happen :hug:

I hope so... it happened to me last year. My last AF was in July, I tested at beginning of October after about 120 days and it was a BFP. If Cheri is right, we should conceive in March... wooohoo, not that far away :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back