Ovulation tests!

loobilu

Reaction score
Hi there

This prob sounds like a very stupid question, but i have been using ovulation tests this month (ebay cheapies), and i am getting pinky second lines, today is cd18. I did have some cm a few days ago, but the ovulation test was a visible line but not as dark as the control line. I thought maybe i had ovulated then but due to drinking loads of water, the test could have been diluted.

However, i carried on testing to make sure, and i am still getting pink second lines, slightly darker yesterday and today, does this mean i havent ovulated? I am wondering really if after ovulation, you would normally continue to get pink second lines or if they would disappear altogether after ovulation, Sorry this is so long winded!!! thanks everyone, louise :eh: xx

i think the test line has to be the same darkness as the control line if not darker to indiacte ovulation but i am no expert good luck hope it goes well just keep:bd:to try to catch that eggx

hey hun, the test line has to be as dark, or darker then the control line, for your OPK to be a positive.
when you get a positve OPK, it means that ovulation can happen in the next 12 - 36 hours.
you shouldnt drink, for 4 hours pior to doing a opk test hun.
after ov your control line normally starts to go lighter
have you got a pic hun?
xx

Hiya, thank you both so much for your replies. I do have pics so i will get them on here soon. I think i drink alot of water (2-3 litres) per day, and i havent been limiting it before i test. So i have had consistent second lines and i think my water intake has diluted them possibly. Gonna try not to drink this morning! Have those weird ovulation type pains this morning tho, gonna do a test this afternoon and fingers crossed i havent missed it this month. Will be gutted if i have, i have been testing since day 7/8 to build up a picture of my cycle. :wall2:Thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back