Positive or negative ??-- UPDATED.. Temp Spike!

Today's negative Opk x

2hrzxgh.jpg

My temp Dident go up much :( this mean I haven't ovulated? x

This is my countdown to pregnancy chart
2uysxev.jpg

It's hard to say with just one day of higher temps, you'll need a couple more but it looks promising that you ov'd.

Thankyou ladies x

My nipples have never been so sore and they are very very sensitive :roll: I guess this is because of rising progesterone?

Last edited:
other things that could confirm you ov is that your cm goes from clear watery/ewcm to creamy/cloudy white cm.

I sometimes don't get a temp rise for 2 days after I ov, it's called a slow rise - so don't panic yet - see what happens, but keep BD if you think you could still be due to ov..... :)

other things that could confirm you ov is that your cm goes from clear watery/ewcm to creamy/cloudy white cm.

I sometimes don't get a temp rise for 2 days after I ov, it's called a slow rise - so don't panic yet - see what happens, but keep BD if you think you could still be due to ov..... :)

Thankyou :) the last 3 days I've had Ewcm and watery, Ewcm yesterday and today its gone kind of creamy x

Well my temp droped again but I did take it early :( realy thought I had ovulated :(

I would go by cm if you have had
Ewcm that's a great indication that you have ovd. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back