10/11dpo, need an opinion pls girls!!

Omg why do i not feel so happy?!!

I feel really scared?!

xxx

How long have you been trying hun? Its want you wanted so your excited about it and scared at the same time as its the unknown now till you have a scan I felt the same this time around :) HUGS x

Came off the depo in march, and got caught straight away but it didnt stick :(

I already have a 4 yr old son who is my world, but i'm honestly petrified!!

I had my friends baby on thurs night she's 3weeks 4 days, and it was hard work, so i think that put me off too lol!!

xxx

Yeah I find my son hard work now I am going to be knackered to say the least one this one is here, but I wouldn't have it any other way x

Only thing is its going to be a long wait now I found out like you on AF day so 4 weeks depending on your cycle lengths have you worked out your due date yet x

Last edited:
Came off the depo in march, and got caught straight away but it didnt stick :(
xxx

I think that's why you're not excited hon, I know exactly what you mean. BFPs are always tainted by the memory of the last time when it didn't stick.

Just enjoy the moment hon and fx the moment lasts for 9 months this time!! xx

Well, here's an update for you girls.......

Attachments

• first response.jpg
    first response.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 51
It's definitely a bfp hon, no doubt about it!! xx

missjuly you had any more luck on your HPTs? You need to join us hun I have a defo feeling about yours atm x

congrats kred!! so pleased for you! Now you need another diggi for a couple of days time xxx

Thanks girls!

I'm still in shock.

Gonna see gp on monday to get it confirmed by bloods, had 2 m/cs already so they're quite good to me.

When i get a pos blood, i'll finally post in the BFP bit!

Untill then, i'll do the last 2 tests i have tomorrow and monday and pray the lines are still there and darker!!

xxx

Just caught up! Brilliant news!!! Good luck Kred!xxx

Thankyou girls!

I also worked out that my due date is my 5 year wedding anniversary, talk about a nice present!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back