Positive OPKs for 3 days

MrsDuckie

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm on day 3 of getting strong positive OPKs, and am wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this? I had an early miscarriage at the start of the month and knew that this could alter my cycle this month. I usually get 2 days positive OPKs at the most. Today and yesterday I tested twice a day, once in the morning and once at night and both times they were strong positives - darker than the control line.

Just worried that perhaps my body is struggling to release an egg? Any other possible reasons why I'd be getting positives for 3 days?

Will update tomorrow after my morning test. x

Faded today, so hopefully that means I've ovulated. Fingers crossed this leads to bfp..!!

I get 2 days of positive opks, sometimes one day, I think it must be varying amounts of Luteinizing hormone x

I had a few days of dark lines this month too which is unusual. Maybe it is all the hormones of our mc's? Mine was practically gone when I tested last night so hoping we have bd enough and at the right time. Fx for us all x

I had a few days of dark lines this month too which is unusual. Maybe it is all the hormones of our mc's? Mine was practically gone when I tested last night so hoping we have bd enough and at the right time. Fx for us all x

Yeah I wondered that too Jazz. They're fading again now and I had some ovulation cramps one day too which I had last month. Fingers x'ed for us all! July needs lots of bfps and sticky beans! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back