opks - positive or negative??

:hug: :hug:
i hate them personally, they're the work of the devil!
but thats cos at the time i wasn't ovulating so in the 6 months i did them i never once got a surge!

Would go with that today Sami..... and looking at the top test in that pic i wouldn't say that one was pos.... its not quite darker than the control line :think:

I know I'm annoying you all here, but this is this mornings and the one I took just now (sorry for making you all stare at my peesticks!)

Otherrubbish005.jpg

they are defo positive hun, you havent missed your chance this month so if you can get BD :)

xxx

alos, mine where like that, one min positive the next not, thi smornings is defo defo positive.
im glad its not just me its happening to, looks like we are ovulating together..........again lol

xxx

That definately looks darker on the bottom one.

And you have had a slight dip today too, see what your temp does tomorrow to confirm.

That would explain why your chart went skewiff the other day.

If you don't mind me asking How long are your cycles normally?

Cx

Layla said:
alos, mine where like that, one min positive the next not, thi smornings is defo defo positive.
im glad its not just me its happening to, looks like we are ovulating together..........again lol

xxx

Again !! :lol:

Charm, my cycles seem to be all over the place hun. the last one was 40 days, the one before was 14 days, the one before was pretty normal and have been since I had Damien. Before Damien they were 3-4 weekly

As you sometimes have long cycles I wouldn't worry about BD everyday, if you can fair enough but a good BD every day or two and lie down for about 30 mins after to give the little swimmers a chance (gravity and all that) should do just as good.

And Sperm are supposed to survive waiting for your egg for a few days.

Good luck, I hope this is it for both of you, then you can relax :pray:

Cx

all three look positive to me sami. :shakehead:

it depends on the make you use but sometimes i had fainter ones and then darker ones but if there was a line i took it as positive and made sure i BD'd every other day until i did one and there was no line at all.

Good luck :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back