opks - positive or negative??

Right, if you get a positive on an OPK, surely you should get it all day? (see here - she did!!)

So why don't I? I get a positive, then a negative, the a positive again?! FFS!! :wall:

Top one yesterday morning - positive
Middle one yesterday late afternoon/early evening- negative
Bottom one this morning - Positive!!

opk.jpg

If my body tried to release an egg before and didn't do it I can understand it's trying again now, hence my temps haven't risen properly yet, but WHY do I get conflicting opks'?! :wall:

sorry sami not much help im afraid :( i had already decided that next month i wasnt going to use opks i think they are evil :evil: throw them in the bin i say xxx

But I have no idea when I ovulate, when my temps go up it's too late to start BD isn't it? Egg dies in less that a day. I'll miss the fertile time. My cervix is too sore from having Damien still (no idea why) for me and DF to BD every other day 'just incase'. My temps have gone up or had an 'ovulation dip' but nothing has come of it at all. I know it sounds stupid and don't laugh, but I am really paranoid about my body and hate being naked infront of my DF unless I have to, with my breasts being the main thing I get upset about. I know it's ridiculous but I'm still finding sex a hard thing to get back to, but we both want another baby desprately. DF knows how I feel and is very supportive, but trying to take it easy itsn't doing anything for me when my chart doesn't even show me I'm bloody ovulating :cry:

Sorry sob story over :( :oops:

OPKs are evil things :evil:
if i were you id disregard the middle one and get BD! Good luck! :hug:

thats exactly whats been happening to me, its sooo frustrating!

i dont have an answer for you, sorry hun.

xxx

:rotfl: Bless you!

Bin em & tbh I'd consider not using them again IF you need to anyway :wink:

Well I did a HPT out of interest today and there is the feintest line, but it's an evap I'm positive of it. I really havwn't held out much hope for this month anyway if I'm honest.

I;ve only got 5 OPK's left now so I'll run out soon! :lol:

post a pic of the pregnancy test so we can see

you might be telling yourelf its an evap line so not to get your hopes up, maybe we will se difffrent?

xx

Honestly, hun, it is nothing, it's not coloured. I can't get a pic of it as my cam doesn't zoom to it it's that feint, but I'm positive it isn't. You can see if with the naked eye, but it's not coloured. My temps should of gone up if I were pregnant anyway :(

I meant opks, sorry.

hmmm well if youre not doing them with fmu then im stumped to why they keep changing.

:hug: sami hun i see what you mean about the bd if your too sore it wouldnt be wise for you to bd too often :( can also see why you would need to use the opks :hug: i just find them so complicated :? and confusing and all they did was stress me maybe you could try bd every 2-3 days and see what happens once youve charted a full month you should get a good idea of when you will ovulate anyway xxxxxxxxxx

Sami said:
Honestly, hun, it is nothing, it's not coloured. I can't get a pic of it as my cam doesn't zoom to it it's that feint, but I'm positive it isn't. You can see if with the naked eye, but it's not coloured. My temps should of gone up if I were pregnant anyway :(

ok hun, its so shit isnt it, since decideing not to use them anymoe(apart from the onme today) i have felt much better, just throw them out and go with the flow. its much less stressful

xxx

But how will I know when to BD? By the time my temp goes up it'll be too late hun as the egg will be no good? Think I'll just have to chart for a couple if months before TTC as my cycle just isn't settled :cry:

sami hun just bd as often as you can this month without making yourself sore if you dont get your bfp this month at least you should have some idea next month of when you will ovulate xxx

thanks hun, think I might just get him to do it in a cup and i'll 'inseminate' myself :rotfl:

i agree with rach, stop useing the OPK, thats what everyone was telling me to do.

if you do your temp and notice a dip then use one to see if your are ovulating, then you can BD and forget about it. i had a dip this morning thats why i used a test and for the first time the second line is stronger than the first so i know now its the right time.

its alot less stressful when you dont do them everyday.

xx

I'm ovulating now I think, just done another one and it's still positive (for once!). My surge must have not quite worked before so my body's tried again.

I know I should give up, but I've just ordered more :oops: I'm more stressed abotu the chart and I am just getting impatient about my chart and why my cycle is all over the place, there is no need for it at all. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back