Help with ovulation

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I've had definite positive OPKs now for 5 days in a row is that normal? Also my temperature was normal up until about the third day of the positives when I had quite a high one for two days but then today it's back to normal and still getting positive OPKs? Does that mean I have already ovulated or not? When I got high temps I had taken it slightly later than usual by about an hour but still as soon as I woke up. Does that make a difference?

hi, do u have a link to your chart? you need 3 temps higher than the previous 6 to confirm ovulation. are your tests definateyl positive - two lines as strong and as dark as each other? on an opk 2 liens does not mean positive.

Hiya, Firstly welcome to the forum :) hope you decide to stick around... after reading your post I was going to ask the exact same questions to what itisbabytime has just said ^^^ so i've much to add except I have known some ladies have definitie positive OPKs for 3 days in a row where test line was darker than control line but not really known any longer than 3 days ina row.. xx

Hi thanks for replying! Yes they are definite positives first two were same strength as control line third was stronger and last two were same strength again!! Aghhhh this is frustrating!!!

Hi thanks for replying! Yes they are definite positives first two were same strength as control line third was stronger and last two were same strength again!! Aghhhh this is frustrating!!!
while you shouldn't read into strength of line with Opks, maybe if you're using Internet cheapies you need to use a less sensitive one to see your peak? I know I use the most sensitive and get feint but negatives, then two or three days of positives. I'm sorry I can't help with temps, I just watched cm to confirm what. Was seeing on the Opks

Good luck x

Last edited:
With the temp thing.. mine literally went up and down all the time and it wasnt until I saw the whole chart that it really made sense (you can see my chart in my journal to know what im talking about).. so it probably wont be for another 3 or 4 days when you look over the last week's temps for it to make sense xx

Ahh ok ha ha thanks!

Scottie - they are Internet cheapies (onestep) they came with 5 "highly sensitive" pregnancy tests. Thought the highly sensitive part only meant for the pregnancy ones. Are all the one step OPKs not the same strength then?

Janine - it's helpful to know others have a varied temperature as well! I'll have a look at your journal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back