Positive Mental Attitude

Roo3

Reaction score
After spending the past few days feeling down in the dumps since the witch got me, I have decided to spend this cycle having a positive mental attitude.

I've got my OPK's on their way to me and am only going to think positive thoughts about TTC.

I will get my BFP in September...

Who's with me???

deffo! i think not being down in the dumps has got to have some effect, im excited about september and im going to enjoy all the bding next week before i OV! Good luck to us all!! x

September is my favourite month of the whole year. I put our wedding off by a year so we could get married where I wanted to in September. It's the most beautiful month visually, the weather is always the nicest, the farmers markets are full of the best foods, the moon gets so big and low and full, the sea is at it's warmest for the whole year, I pick apples and blackberries in the garden and cook pies that make the whole house smell like a happy childhood. LOL, I should stop there.

What I'm saying is: it's going to be a good one xxxx

ahhh wow :)

ive been blackberry picking and will start baking and making jam next month too :)

september would be a fab month to get pregnant - i want a spring due date!!! xx

Yes, yes, yes! September is definitely our month girls!! Roll on the 11th so I can test!! :dust:

Septemeber is deffo gonna be the month for us!!!x

Good Luck everyone testing in september.
Ive just noticed if my cycle stays at 28 days then ill get two testing days in September :)

positive thoughs and baby dust for everyone :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back