Missing another month!

positivity :)

Reaction score
:(

hi girls, as some of you know i was unwell amongst other things in october and november so couldn't ttc. thought we could start again this month and i am ovulating this week.

then, last night i fell ill again and got taken into hospital - they think it was food poisoning :roll: or gastroretiritis. it feels like one thing after another at the moment. i was so ill last night they put me on anti sickness and gave me IV fluids - its strange that when you are ttc it becomes the most important thing, it was the first thing i thought of last night.

i am totally exhausted and feeling pretty crap so won't be ttc again this month! can't believe it. when i joined the forum i picked the name positivity because i strongly believe in a positive mental attitude but i'm really starting to feel that maybe this isn't meant to happen :cry:

im sure i'll be ok tomorrow just wanted to have a little rant - again lol! xxx

awwww no huny big :hug: your not havin much luck are you i really hope your feeling better soon hun lots of love x

Aaaww honey what rotten luck....hope you get better real soon that is sooooo not fair.....you never know it still may happen this month, right when you don't expect it! Maybe tomorrow or next couple of days you may feel much better and can sneak in a quickie or 2 ?? I hope that you don't feel too bad. Big hug honey x tomorrow is another day.....

I hope you start to feel so much better soon hun
Thinking of you & sending you lots of hugs & kisses
xxx

Aww stay POSITIVE!
I also believe positivity attracts positivity, and sometimes it really doesn't feel that way but don't let that glass become half-empty! x

Sorry to hear positivity! I hope you get better soon xx

Hope you feel better soon hun. What a rotten few months you've had. Sending you some hugs. Take it easy.xxxx

Sending you big hugs hunny - what a rubbish time you're having. Just keep yer chin up cos u never know u might feel like it in a few days and bam a bfp in time for Xmas :)
Hugs
Xxxx

It is meant to happen, hon, just not right now. You needed to get through all this before rather than while you're pregnant.

Sending you all my love for a quick recovery

Last edited:
It's not that it not meant to happen, it just that it's meant to happen as difficult as possible :roll:

When life just keeps hitting you, you've just got to try to laugh it off because otherwise you start losing yourself in the frustration and sadness and turn into a person that you don't even recognise.

I'm sure you don't feel much like laughing right now, but really... you might as well try ;)

Some people just don't get given an easy ride, but they'll win out in the end because they'll be able to appreciate what they have and be so much happier for it :hug:

thank you louise, that just made me cry - in a good way! thank you girls. i needed to be told that, i am a really positive person so i'm going to take your advice and try to think positive. maybe i need to see the back on 2010 and look forward to 2011 - i'm sure that will be my year :)

xxx

I agree with Louise.

Sorry to hear you're not very well hun, I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

x x

Aww Hun,

So sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

November has been an awful month for so many of us, here I've been trying to work out why? Are we all trying too hard? Are we all getting too stressed?

I know you've had a really hard couple of months and I think it would be great for you to have a break and get back to feeling yourself and then you will be full of positivity again.

My mates think I'm obsessed because I use OPKs and choose not to go out partying during my 2WW, but i'm sorry I don't want to have 10 cocktails when I might be pregnant!

Bloody hell I'm finding it hard to be positive here, i'm not feeling to great about TTC either at the mo!

I guess the longer time goes on that you've been trying you always think that this WILL be your month like it has to bee our turn soon.

I think if we all have faith that our time WILL come then we will stop caring so much about WHEN.

Big Hugs, get well soon! xxx

aww sorry hun, hope you feel better soon and can get back to ttc in january, new year and new start. x x x

Sorry to hear you're having such a rotten time hun. :hugs:

I echo what everyone else has said, take this month to relax & get back to it in January. Take care. :hugs:

awwwww bless....hope you feel better soon petal xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back