poo stains?

isobel84

Reaction score
how do i get rid of them? i wash with fairy n it dont matter how many times i wash, they are still there..

Sometimes drying them in the sun gets rid of staind but not much chance of that in the winter so I don't know why I said that lol.
Napisan? Ariel actilift? Not sure if they ever go completely. Cant imagine what goes on in their little bodies to make it!

the only way I can stop them is put them in the washer as soon as its on, Herbie is getting it everywhere at the min and he has rewind a few of his good outfits so now I just have to put them straight on the min he dose it. Its a pain but only thing thats worked for me xxx

I have to rinse in sink straight away if its not going in wash straight away and it comes out just with the wayer if i put in the basket to do later it aways stains and i only use morrisons non bioiquid wash nothin else x

ive got vanish spray (from the £1 shops) a couple of sprays on the poop marks n then bung it in the washer on a 40 degree wash with non bio n its allways come out, even after its dryed on :)

x

I used to use this stuff called Oxy when I looked after Chelsey, it's a powder thing, works best on whites though.
Otherwise try a rub-in pre-wash cream, like Vanish, or one of the soaps and a nailbrush :) x

Last edited:
If it's on whites then try cif (used to be jif) or any supermarket own brand cream cleaner. I swear by it for many things, particularly good on oven hobs. Mind it'll take the colour out of a lot of other materials though.

I rinse it STRAIGHT away and then straight into the washer at a High temperature. :)

I've never tried the following remedy, but read that if you put some washing up liquid on it, rub it through and leave it for a few minutes, it will really lift it out. Though I think you need to do this as and when things get soiled. I dont think it would lift an old stain.

well this morning it was the second brand new pyjamas and second brand new vest and the sleepingbag aswell! i put it in straight away on high temperature, and well.. i was in such a hurry chuckin it in the mashine i forgott to put in the washing tablett :wall:

I've never tried the following remedy, but read that if you put some washing up liquid on it, rub it through and leave it for a few minutes, it will really lift it out. Though I think you need to do this as and when things get soiled. I dont think it would lift an old stain.

i got told this too but not tried it - i am trying it today with a gravy stain (my mum picked H up with gravy on her hand and stained his clothes lol)

well this morning it was the second brand new pyjamas and second brand new vest and the sleepingbag aswell! i put it in straight away on high temperature, and well.. i was in such a hurry chuckin it in the mashine i forgott to put in the washing tablett :wall:

Oh no! That's the kind of thing I do too!

If I can't put the washing machine on straight away I'll give it a good rinse soak it in cold water in the sink, rub on some vanish before it goes in the machine and then wash on a high temp. Seems to do the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back