pointless thread but

isobel84

Reaction score
My sister have been and gone (she could only stay 2 days)
This morning after a sleepless night with noa she took him at 8 and said go to sleep so i did.
i woke up 9.45 totally forgotting she was here and that she had Noa. So when i woke up and Noa wasnt there. OMG i almost died. I ripped the duvet of, looked even under my dressing gown just PANICKED for about 30 sec but it felt like a life time before i realised he is with Emmy.. I stormed out in the living room where they where sitting all happy singing away and i just burst out in tears when i saw him.. how horrible it was and how scared i got them seconds i never wanna feel like that again.
i still feel all teary just looking at him now.

Oh bless you! So scary! Hope your sister had a nice few days with you x x

Oh bless! That must of been horrible.

I remember during the night feeds i used to forget that i had put Ethan in his moses basket and i'd be searching down the side of the bed half asleep :rofl: - it's horrid what sleep deprevation does to your brain isn't it?! xx

i did the same ^^^^^

i'd be convinced i had freddie tangled up under the duvet and that i'd smothered him, scared dh sh**less when i shouted out i've killed him one night. it's got a bit better now he sleeps in the other room and i get up to feed him in there so i have to put him back in his cot before i can go back to bed.

aww poor thing. Isn't it amazing how much we care, ive never felt like this about anything in my life x

I still wake up with my blankie baby, usually cuddling a big chunk of duvet and panic that I've squashed LO even though he is in his own room and I've never fallen asleep with him in bed with me!

Aw poor you! x it's a horrific feeling isn't it?! x hugs x

Oh bless you :hug: I've woken up dreaming that Toby is in bed with me (even though I always put him back in bed after I've fed him) and panicked when I can't find him - even when he was right next to the bed in his crib!

I've had that too hun it is so so horrible :hug: Shakes you up, hope you're okay xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back