mine n noas first scare

isobel84

Reaction score
So me n Noa just had dinner n I'm used to the odd gagging (blw) n don't react to it. But tonight Noa started to try n cough n his tears came as he panicked. He really struggled. . I was so cool! I gave him a few second to see if he could sort it out himself. He didn't so I very calmly lifted him up n smacked him over his back n a bit of pasta came out. Bless him. Pointless but I'm so proud I handled it so well. :) and I'm so glad I done a baby first aid course! But I always thought I would panic n not know what to do.
Noa got really upset after bless him. N I'm not sure if he was crying cuz it was scary for him or the smack I gave him

aw bless you should be proud i dont think i would handle it very well i think i would flap around and make the situation worse! well done :D x

Well done!!! I remember doing the baby first aid when I babysat my nephew and thinking hope I never have to use it cos I'll panic and forget but it really is amazing how your body takes over in those situations!

You did really well, I don't know if I would stay so calm, I hope so. I should def look into a baby first aid class!!

Well done you, I'm really carm oh runs out the room lol I've said what would you do if i wasn't her

Well done you Evelina! I tried blw but couldn't bear it when Joseph started to gag (I'm such a wuss) so God knows what I'd be like if he did what Noa did!

I'm so looking into a baby first aid course now x

Well done you! I remember Harrison putting a whole jaffa cake into his mouth when he was 1 and choking. I got it out and stayed clam while I did it but must admit I waqs shaking like a leaf for a good 20 mins after it...u did good!!! x x x

Well done honey! You dealt with it really well! I don't know if I would have been as calm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back