Poas addicts!!

Misstinkerbell

Reaction score
I thought id get the thread started for those of us who are addicted to POAS!!

If you feel you are going to cave then just pop on here and we will all try to help each other get through the 2WW without POAS 3 times a day!!

:nopoas:

With each others support we can do it!! Woooo!!

Baby dance, baby dance, 1,2,3
Lets all get our BFP :pompom:

xx

Last edited:
Im also addicted to peeing on ovulation tests as well as pregnancy tests lol!

So useless!! I just did one and i have another week to wait at the earliest! for goodness sake. Obviously it was a bfn. Right, well I'm joining the group and will try to take in day at a time and every day one pee at a time and keep coming back here when i weaken!

I think we need some good distraction tips in the POASAG (pee on a stick addiction group). Right now I cant think of a single one . help!

So useless!! I just did one and i have another week to wait at the earliest! for goodness sake. Obviously it was a bfn. Right, well I'm joining the group and will try to take in day at a time and every day one pee at a time and keep coming back here when i weaken!

I think we need some good distraction tips in the POASAG (pee on a stick addiction group). Right now I cant think of a single one . help!

Shauna, have you tried using Clearblue digital monitor? It would stop you poas willy nilly because you only need to poas when it asks you to!!

star fish, what are you like?! :shakehead: You should wait your week out, i know its really hard but you know you will keep getting BFN if you test before then and then you will get disheartened! Just come on here when everyday and we will talk each other out of poas before the week is up, ok!! Im not too bad this month because i have my first gyno appointment on Monday so i know there is no point poas before then but i bet i still want to at the weekend!! :poas:

I cant think of any good distractions either. Its just so difficult to stop thinking about it!! Grrrrr!! We need suggestions!! :think:

My name is Vicky..... and I am a POAS addict...... ohhh the shame!!!

Theres nothing to be ashamed of Vicky, we are all the same here!! :hug: Welcome!!

Oh its so nice to have a bit of a chuckle amongst all the stress!! :)

:dust:

xx

Last edited:
My name is Leanne and I have already POAS 3 times today!!!!

I have two tests left - am at least going to save them till tomorrow,lol!

I think im beyond help - but there is help for the others- save yourselves, its too late for me!!!!

x

My name is Leanne and I have already POAS 3 times today!!!!

I have two tests left - am at least going to save them till tomorrow,lol!

I think im beyond help - but there is help for the others- save yourselves, its too late for me!!!!

x

STEP AWAY FROM THE STICKS LEANNE!!!! Hahaha!! Awww bless ya!!

You have POAS buddies now so youre not alone my friend!!

:dust:

x

My name is Jodie and I am a Poas addict! I must wait until Saturday now!

I am a POAS addict too, *hangs head in embarassment*
I only buy 10 a month, so at least I have tried to ration myself!

Shauna, have you tried using Clearblue digital monitor? It would stop you poas willy nilly because you only need to poas when it asks you to!!

No i havent they are expensive arent they? i dont really know what it is but i will look that up...lets hope i dnt need it as im ovulating now :D

My name is Jodie and I am a Poas addict! I must wait until Saturday now!

Welcome Jodie!!

Good luck for Saturday!! Let us know how you get on!! :dust:

Thanks Misstinkerbell! I managed to refrain from testing today. No sign of the witch today so FX that she won't put in an appearance and will be testing tomorrow!

Jodie x

Well still no sign of the :witch: - just POAS with FMU and got a BFN. When do my fellow POAS addicts think I should test again. This is our second month ttc after coming off the pill. First month was a 30 day cycle. If I had a 30 day cycle again I was due on yesterday. Guess it could just be a longer cycle this time? Or FX (maybe wishful thinking) just too early to get a BFP for me.

Jodie

Hey jodied, any news? If there is still no sign of af, then there is always hope!! Like you said, you just coming off the pill, has prob mucked your cycles up. I was only in my 2 month ttc, after being on the pill for 10 years, so it can happen!

POAS addict group - goodbye for now, all my poas has actually paid off, especially the clear blue digital - its great to see it in words - so much better than peering at lines, then doing another test, just to make sure, then use another one up just coz its there....
I will see you all in tri 1 very soon, and will be waiting for you all! Oh, I will keep nosing about on here though to see how everyone is getting on!

Baby dust to all the poas addicts - because you all deserve it xxxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey jodied, any news? If there is still no sign of af, then there is always hope!! Like you said, you just coming off the pill, has prob mucked your cycles up. I was only in my 2 month ttc, after being on the pill for 10 years, so it can happen

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Lea huge congrats! No news yet - no sign of AF so going to test with fmu tomorrow if still not here (daring to hope - fx!)

I would like to subscribe to the thread as I suspect I am high risk of becoming a POAS addict if not carefully monitored :rolleyes: :p :)

I only joined the forum yesterday and spent so long referring back to the 'Abbreviations and Lingo' page and wondering what on earth the TWW was :eek: :) I am half a day into TWW now and already wondering if I should pop to the shops :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back