PMSL

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: At first i just thought that i was hearing things lol but Alfie is quite content playing with his toys on the floor so i get to potter about do my washing etc, i was in the kitchen this morning when i heard someone shout OI! i went to the front room Alfie was laughing his head off, now all day if i havent been paying attention hes squeeled at me and it really does sound like hes shouting oi, hes JUST done it again and i looked at him and said "who do you think your OIing at young man and he grabbed his bib and pulled it over his face" its hilarious i know he doesnt know what hes doing but im crying laughing ... mght be one of those things where you have to be there though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: I love it when they make u laugh

Ellis was in his buggy today and i turn to open a letter and when i turnt back he started laughing his head off!! like a laugh he has never done!! I dont know what was so funny!!! :rotfl:

xxxx

lol i love when they laugh too its fantstic, i just cant believe my baby is doing so much! hes amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back