I Have To Tell You All...

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Something funny that happened to my OH.

He was happily playing with Angel. He was laid on the sofa and she was sat on his belly. He was lifting her and she was standing over him.

She puked! It was proper Exorcist style vomit that went down the side of his face, into his ear and down the back of his neck!!! He sat up in shock while i struggled to get to help him coz i laughed so hard i fell over! :rotfl: :rotfl:

To make this worse i literally saw it all happen and can't stop laughing at him!

Just thought i'd share, it was hilarious to watch!

DD did this to my oh once when she was younger it was so funny it went in his mouth :rotfl:

I'm surprised it missed his mouth! There was more sick than i've ever seen! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your poor OH, in his mouth? Angel got it on my mouth before, but luckily my mouth was closed!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I keep waiting for this to happen to OH as he tends to jiggle her around even though i tell him she has just fed.

I have a friend that happened to and it went straight into her mouth! :puke: :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OH did that to caden when he was only a few weeks and like you i couldnt stop laughing its just sooooo funny.was angel ok by the way?

Angel was fine. She's always a bit sicky in the evenings. I just can't stop laughing about it.

That happened to me.. lol missed the mouth but OH found it hilarious.. :wall: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back