Please tell me it gets better.....

Failed at the first question!! Couldn't remember if I was 27 or 28!!!!!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :shock:

Vicki83 said:
OMG! :eek: 150!!!!

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 150.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in this test, your pattern recognition score is 100.

Jeezo thats a shock to say the least!

ive just seen this!! 150!!! well whos a clever girly then :)

Well done! :clap:

Lyndsey said:
Failed at the first question!! Couldn't remember if I was 27 or 28!!!!!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :shock:

:rotfl: i had to think about that then!

yesterday when asked how many weeks gone i was i responded with "32.. no 33... NO 34!!" :doh:

samrbtson said:
Vicki83 said:

Congratulations!

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be "gifted".

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct types of intelligence. For example, in this test, your pattern recognition score is 100.

:rotfl: I'm far from it, i must have just guessed the right answers!!

Vicki83 said:
samrbtson said:
Vicki83 said:

Congratulations!

You little cheat you've been using google havent you :rotfl:

Ive been like this too sam :oops: keep forgetting peoples names aswell :oops: which isnt like me at all, just got so much on my mind :?

violet-glow said:
Vicki83 said:
samrbtson said:
Vicki83 said:

Congratulations!

You little cheat you've been using google havent you :rotfl:

No, i'd have got a higher one if i had cheated hehe! :lol:

Tasha20 said:
Ive been like this too sam :oops: keep forgetting peoples names aswell :oops: which isnt like me at all, just got so much on my mind :?

oh ive been ok with names, its just if im doing something without really thinking about it.

i just went to make a sandwich cause i was hungry and picked up a tin of tuna from the cupboard and the butter and peanut butter from the fridge!

I give up :wall:

Well my OH found the newly bought toilet rolls in the fridge the other day :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops: ...I blamed it on my 2 year old lol

violet-glow said:
Well my OH found the newly bought toilet rolls in the fridge the other day :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops: ...I blamed it on my 2 year old lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

oh, that is funny!

violet-glow said:

Ha Ha Ha :rotfl: thats on par with budge chucking the kids washing into the toilet :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol... I tried to use the excuse that I liked the toilet paper nice and cold before I did a poo, but OH didnt believe me lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back