Clumsy and Forgetful?

little*red

Reaction score
has anybody else got really clumsy and forgetful since they got pregnant? My OH said he noticed im getting really clumsy recently as ive bashed my car twice in 2 weeks (ive been driving for 3 years and never bashed it/had an accident) plus i was out for a meal for my birthday on sunday, and i realised about 10 minutes into the meal that i was eating with TWO FORKS :oops: ! I think my oH is strating to really worry incase i do something to put myself at risk. Please tell me others have gone through similar situations.

Awww hun! :rotfl:

I can sympathise although some people say i always have been have just gradually been getting worse! :lol: :oops:

Oh my god YES!! Totally have baby brain. Keep knocking into things and losing things and staring into space and humming little tunes to myself around the office.

But I am keeping my colleagues amused with my antics..........

I fell and sprained my ankle a few weeks ago, and fainted in pain, OH says I am really clumsy since I got pregnant

My memory is not what it used to be, I am a real dumb blonde at the momnet...I believe its called CRAFT syndrome, a common side effect of pregnancy....stands for Cant Remember A F**king Thing :rotfl:

zoe c said:
I fell and sprained my ankle a few weeks ago, and fainted in pain, OH says I am really clumsy since I got pregnant

My memory is not what it used to be, I am a real dumb blonde at the momnet...I believe its called CRAFT syndrome, a common side effect of pregnancy....stands for Cant Remember A F**king Thing :rotfl:

:rotfl: CRAFT syndrome, i'll be using that from now on when OH asks whats wrong with me!!

Oh yeah me too! In fact, when I first got pregnant I was convinced I was pre-menstrual as I was so clumsy. Friends have watched me being pre-menstrual and it's laugh-a-minute lololol. Pregnancy is making me even more random.... I read somewhere that our expanding bumps can make us slightly off balance, so be prepared to get worse as it goes on :D

I fed the cat twice last night because I forgot I already had (not that he minded). Then I tripped getting on and off the bus this morning!

Glad I'm not alone...

Yes I can say that I have been forgetfull and a bit clumsy.

I'm getting worse everyday. Spent about 15 minutes today looking for the clean nappy i'd got out to put on Aimee only to find it already on her bum. Duh

:rotfl: lol Kellie I used to do that with my little brothers and sisters (only 3 yrs ago :shock: ) but I wasnt pregnant :shock: Theres so much to do when you have little ones and being pregnant at the same time lol I just can't imagine how much you must have on your mind :D

Has anyone read my thread on falling UP the stairs???!! A classic example of my clumsiness in pregnancy!

I am just the same, haven't found myself being clumsy but talk a bout forgetful etc ........... the girls at work think that it is hysterical....

I walk from one room to another and have already forgotten wjat I went there for.........

twice today the girls told me that someone was on the phone for me and I said okay and then walked past the phone went and did something else...........

got another one to add to the list today. got up this morning and made some toast for breakfast. After i'd finished putting the butter on the toast i put the tub in the sink instead of putting it back in the fridge! :oops: I didnt notice it until i went to put the dishes in the sink!

Yes,yes,yes!!! How annoyed do I get when I drop things repeatedly? I sound like Nikki from the last Big Brother! :rotfl:

JaidyBaby said:
Has anyone read my thread on falling UP the stairs???!! A classic example of my clumsiness in pregnancy!

I keep doing that :)
And walking into door frames
And my memory is like a fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic