remember me?

kerry5a

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just an update - will add proper birthing story soon..

Firstly - congratulations to everyone that have had their LO's since Sunday!!

Little Henry Webb was born on Monday @ 15:06 weighing 8lbs 0 oz, after a 3 and a half hour labour (3cm till delivery) using gas and air only

We had a slight panic during labour when his shoulder got stuck and the emergancy button got pushed...never seen so many people turn up so quick! scared the living day lights out of me (esp as the gas and air was working well and i had no idea what was going on) but he came out fine and fell in love straight away :)

it then went slightly down hill from there - his blood sugars were on the floor, he had a good feed but his blood sugars got no better so off he went to the special care unit. he got put on a drip and feed through a nose tube. he finely was allowed to come back to the ward with me on friday morning (4 days later) and we were allowed out yesterday evening!!

love being at home and he is so good...thank you all for your lovely messages x

Last edited:
Congrats on baby Henry!!! Can't wait till my little Henry joins us!!

We need a pic!!

aww congrats hun cant wait to see the pics of you little man xxx

Thanks girls...I have put some pictures on the laptop to download but it's not playing ball!

Congratulations glad you're home. Welcome Henry.

Awww congrats honey! Glad he's home safely now with you xxxxx

Congratulations!!! :D

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Congratulations, Glad he is ok and you are all well and home now xx

Congrats on baby Henry :)
Glad all is okay now. xx

Congratulations Kerry! just logged on to see how you and jensbump had gotten on and if you'd had your LOs. Not had chance to get on here since having Joshua earlier than expected. lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back