swollen lady bits

paradysso

Reaction score
:oops: mine are really swollen and uncomfrtable and hot feeling :? i been searching on google and is seems to be normal towards the end. any one else experiencing this??

its doing my head in, ive read it can be worse if u sit down alot, so ive been up and about cleaning :rotfl: and it seems to feel better

ive wiped witch hazel on it, hoping it feels better??? please tell me im not the only one??? :rotfl:

but on a good note :dance: job centre some how found my forms and ive been awarded my sure start grant and will have it tuesday and they found my mat allowance forms and its being processed right now :cheer: :cheer:

Good news about the grant! :cheer: I was gonna ask you how things are after your mucus plug going? Was the midwife okay about it?
I have swollen lady bits too :( can't have sex anymore cause it's too painful :(

hi

yes, me too, for th epast three days the one sde of my labia was swollen and red, burning/itching, knew it was prob thrush but thought id better check if safe to use anything.

doctor gave me canesten yest and its gone already!! its common in preg so go get some cream!
hope it stops soon i know its not nice x

Mine aren't sore or anything but in a weird way it feels kinda different. LOL

im seeing my midwife on tuesday, but she said to ring her back if i get any contractions or loose any more, so far been lucky, well except a hot swollen fanny :rotfl: i dont think i have thrush its not itchy and im not getting that funny disharge, its just swollen and looks alot darker? i guess from the extra blood.

ok im not impressed again :evil: the mat allowance people have rang me and my forms cant be put through as im a MAN!!!!!! and men cant be pregnant :shock:

im soooo want to scream :cry: and now it friday and they cant do any thing until monday so will be another 2 weeks until i get any money.

You're a man? You've just earnt yourself a place in history then! Well done! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know lmao bloody what excuse will they come up with next??? :shock: well they awarded a man sure start grant too then :rotfl:

how they work that one out? Did they tick the wrong gender box! What a stupid mistake, I hope they sort it soon. Sounds like they've been messing you about :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back