Please someone help, before I lose my mind

Lulu90

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I posted about 2 weeks ago with a test, there was a faint line. The following day I started bleeding. No period pains and usually I have really heavy periods, this was very light, never filled a pad. I guess I just put it into my head that there wasn't really a line and I was on my period. Since Friday I've been experiencing such bad nausea, not actual vomiting, just the nausea. Haven't been able to eat anything other than toast and crackers. I just assumed I've had a bug and it wasn't until today when my mum passed comment "no chance you could be pregnant is there?". I mean surely not? Would you retest or not bother? My 'proper' period was November 12th xx

Most definitely retest! Have you got any tests in? Most shops probably closed aswell. Bleeding very early on can be common! Update us when you test xx

Most definitely retest! Have you got any tests in? Most shops probably closed aswell. Bleeding very early on can be common! Update us when you test xx

Got no tests in but Tesco is open tomorrow so will grab one. I had a little bit of bleeding with my son but it didn't last 5 days like this time. Will keep you updated xx

Hi following your thread, have you tested yet? X

Hi following your thread, have you tested yet? X

Hiya Hun, my OH is going to pick a test up for me on his way home from work. Will be doing it around 2:30. Will update xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back