Please please help me find a product name.

Sunnyb

Reaction score
This the second time I have written this thread. I wrote it & then deleted it before posting it & cried!
I always sleep on my front & now my bump is too big so I have to sleep on my side or back.
I'm finding it really hard to sleep these ways & now after 6 severely broken nights sleep I am desperate. I'm sure I saw a post at he nd of last year about a donut shaped pillow/cushion to take to bed that allows you to sleep on your belly as your bump sits in the hole to stop pressure on it. It costs £65-£75 & when I saw it thought it's great but too pricey. However I cannot cope with another 5 months of not sleeping! I'm snappy, have no energy & feel very weepy & unfortunately my hubby & 5 year old son are getting it in the neck. I have googled lots of different phrases etc. to try to find it, but failed.
Please, please, please if anyone can help I'll be so grateful. I need the one to sleep on my front so the wedges & cushions to sleep on your side won't help!
If one person can give me the product name it may help me keep my sanity.

Here's hoping someone can help :wall2: cos I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall & I'm sooooooo tired now :nap: just want sleep!

Sunnyb xxx

I saw this one, but but not sure it'd be big enough for a pregnancy bump. The one I saw was larger & more like a pillow. It looked softer & the hole was larger. I just wish I had made a note of it's name as I'm kicking myself now!!!

Sunnyb xxx

sorry i dunno. there the only ones i have heard of. xx

did u post in the thread.... if so u should be able to track it through ur subscriptions. xx

Awww hun - I know how you feel I am a tummy sleeper too! Angling myself on my large body pillow is going okish and I had never heard of the type of pillow you are looking for.

I did a quick google search and found this http://www.bellypillow.com/ not sure if it's the right thing tho xx

Last edited:
No I didn't post in the thread & have searched under forum posts under the words I thought it might appear under without success! Thanks Miss that might work, but the one I saw was like a huge circular pillow but with a hole in the middle for bump. I'll not give up til I find it, but I know it was available on a Uk website. I am sooooooo kicking myself for not remembering what it is. So tired today my eyes are stinging :(

Sunnyb xxx

Sorry Sunny - I can't seem to find what you are looking for but thought I would bump the thread in the hope that someone else might know what you are after xx

Thank you Miss! I have spent the weekend searching old threads on here, Uk & Us websites & without success. I'll keep looking, but think I might have to resort to a side hugging pillow & maybe roll it up to form a dip in the middle - lol!

Sunnyb xxx

Oh hun sorry I can't help I was the same and it.did.cross my mind to buy a large foam piece and cut a.bump size hole in it lol x x

The only thing I can find is a 'holo' but it's literally a lilo with a bump hole in it that u can use as an inflatable mattress.

I think I know the one you mean, but can't remember the name of it - was it like a girls name - it was a physiotherapist that invented it for tummy sleeping and massages as well?

Was it Sophie?

Last edited:
I think I've found it...it's called the belly pod!!

Thanks Emmamb & Belfast girl. The Holo can only be used during the day so can't be used as a sleeping aid & the Sophie is like a foam & can't find it available in Uk although it seems like the strongest contender at the moment. Soooooo bloomin frustrating trying to find it though! Still searching & writing down all the phrases I've typed into google (sad I know), but desperate. Lol!!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back