PLEASE.... Nooooooooo !!!!

Hiya Lou, thanks for that, it's almost like you shouldn't get seen till your at least 7 weeks plus otherwise your not classed as being properly pregnant, that is the upsetting part. Well still spotting brown but just monitoring it for now because I wouldn't be able to get scanned for another week and a half at the earliest xx

Didn't want to read and run :hugs:I hope your ok, and everything works out for you xx

hun im only two days ahead of you!! and my scans friday coming so get on the phone monday missus xxx

Will keep everything crossed that you are worrying about nothing :hug:
But DO hassle doctors/hospital staff/everybody until you get the reassurance you need. The worrying alone does you no good, please try and relax :) xxxx

book a private scan if your really worried hun and make sure your not constipated as this can also cause a little bleeding x good luck

Hiya girls,

Thanks very much for your messages, things seem to of calmed down after the initial shock of clots appearing and discharge but wanted to thank you all for your reassuring messages xx

LouLou thanks for being there hun xx
Fallingstar, I will try my best hun and thank you xx
Serenity, thanks for that I didn't know that would make a difference but do now so will keep that in mind xx

I'm glad everything has calmed down for you! You must be so relieved!!

xx

Like you wouldn't believe Flopysy , it was awful not knowing what was going on and people less willing to help but hey ho things are ok for now hun xx

Lou hun they won't even entertain me for at least another week, was just told to go and see if things settle and given a miscarriage leaflet, but saying that think a big think things are ok xx

Unless you have a huge bump and have had your ROUTINE scan you are not actually pregnant to them I don't think..... they act like you are the one that is over-reacting. It is a shame that most of these stories are horror ones and not more of the caring profession xx

i know its terrible, thats why im happy i have my notes now hopefully they will take me a bit more seriously!! i think my bleeds have been casue by sex tbh as i did and experement, had nothing for days then had some fun last night and then spots this morning, so looks like sex ban for the next six weeks for us, guna proper knock us a sex has always been a big thing with us two :(

Hi hopeful!
Glad things have settled down :) did I read you're in Northern Scotland? I'm in Aberdeen

X x x x

Oh dear Lou, but at least you know that too much nookie can cause the bleed, that is normal so I read but I am sure you can both hold back for a few weeks and keep each other entertained in other ways lol x x

Thanks Pinky, yes I'm in Inverness, nice to hear you are near (well ish) x x

Keeping fingers crossed for you. It sounds normal though, from what everyone on here describes. We all go into panic mode, understandably when we experience something unusual to us. Xxx

Thanks Nanc, I was told initially any bleed was a bad one so yes I went into panic mode and when the doctor at the hospital said it too it didn't help lol but thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back