worrying spotting...

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
lasrt night i had a bit of spotting, was brown which i know is ok and stopped after about half an hour but thismorning got it again and theres slightly more and its a bit pinker, i so hope i dont lose this baby...and to make things worse found out that OH has been emailing other girls about meeting up and sharing pics, im trying not to stress but its so hard :cry: oh yeh and im having an emotional day anyway, i cried this morning cos i cudnt put a quilt on top of the wardobe :| i hate hormones...and men

hi hun y dont you ring your epu and see what they say, they might do u a scan but it sounds quite normal :hug:

hi :)
Why don't you phone your midwife, maybe she'll be able to reassure you bout your spotting and your hormones. How many weeks are you? I've been crying this morning too, it's rubbish isn't it? :hug: :hug:

havent met my midwife yet im 6 weeks or there abouts and dont meet her till july 2nd, im probably panicking over nothing but after m/c last time i just cant relax, and i asked about an early scan at first docs appointment and they said they cant do an early scan (more like dont want the extra paperwork) im in such a bad mood today god help OH when he gets in :|

early pregnancy unit hun there will be one at your local hospital

If I was you i'd grab a mate and head off to your nearest maternity ward and say you've been bleeding. They can so do a scan at that stage, (I had one at 6 weeks and so have lots of others on this forum), you could say you're a bit further on. Devious i know but they shouldn't be so dismissive :evil: Once you're actually there in person they have to reassure you and you'll feel so much better :hug:

i cant get into the hospital, dont have car, or mates with a car. and no money for the bus, guess i'll just have wait it out, thanks for your advice tho ladies, cross ur fingers for me, will update you x

Hi i hope everything is ok and the bleeding stops try and relax and take care of yourself and when you feel better then deal with your OH fingers crossed :hug: x

Hi Hun just wanted to let you know i had this at 6 and a half weeks and at eight and a half weeks. I had two scans and all is well :cheer:
I am sure you will be fine! lots of luckx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back