PLEASE.... Nooooooooo !!!!

Thanks very much lea, it gave me some hope there x
MrsH, thanks hun, still in a state because this morning I wiped with brown discharge and a small clot(more stringy than rounded TMI). I couldn't take it anymore as I have been worried and went up to A&E, they basically said because I was so early on there was nothing they could do and just to wait and see....... GREAT!!!! xx

:hug: hope your ok, as the ithers said it is probably old implantation bleeding.

Thanks Rósa, I really hope that is all it is, just feel so helpless that I can't do anything else bit sit and wait xx

:hugs: I know how absolutely terrifying this is! It could be late implantation bleeding or breakthrough bleeding. The hospital staff everywhere seem to be unhelpful. The don't seem to understand that we are going there because we need help and reassurance.

Fingers crossed everything will be ok for you.

xx

:hugs: keep us posted how you are hunny, i know its hard sitting and waiting but try and get so rest x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls xx pain in my hips now too as if AF is coming.

All they said was if I am or have m/c to do a HPT in 3 days time to see if I see am preg.
I can constantly drinking at the moment so that I go to the bathroom to wipe and see what is there! How sad is that!

xx

It's not sad, I was constantly visiting the bathroom when I had the spotting, and any twinge I have now, I am running to the bathroom to check. It's natural to want to know what is going on. How long have you been having the discharge for?

xx

Only since yesterday afternoon hun, the cramping I had been having had calmed down but from yesterday is has come back, really don't know what to think x

Easier sid tan done I know. But try not to stress (from the girl that nearly gave herself 2 black eyes from crying). If it is brown, it is old.

xx

Yeah I know, but was told that it could still be a m/c despite it being brown, I thought brown wouldn't be as worrying but doc now said it could well be xx

The doctors dont seem to be too sympathetic, I have noticed the older ones aren't but the younger ones are, if its still brown i would say still hopeful, when i had my miscarraiges they always started off heavy brown but turned to red within 24 hours, my doctor said to me wait till bleeding stops then wait 2 weeks if its positive come back if its negative then its a miscarraige, i explained i had had 2 before thatone and he said i was just unlucky, i really wasn't very happy, then the next miscarraige i saw a different doctor and he referred me to the upu and was very sympathetic, i am happy to tell you though that I have also bled with 4 out the 5 of my children ranging from all sorts of colours, brown, red, orange, pink, so chancs are it is just a bit of spotting

hopeful- I've only just seen this thread- I really hope everything is ok. My fingers are crossed. Big hugs to you xxx

Thanks mum for your experiences.. I am so sorry to read about your m/c's. That is a good idea, because they didn't do any bloods on me just sent me away like I was pathetic for going in being as early on as I am. She even asked why was I at the midwife's yesterday being so early on? Told to just rest.

I am praying that the brown discharge and 'clot' (stringy bit) was old lining or something x

Thanks Sammy hun, just in a bit of a state and thinking the worse xx

Hi Hopeful

I had the same thing yesterday morning and I think I am 6 weeks pregnant. I went to the docs and she did reassure me but I was also told it is too early to confirm anything so I have been booked in for a scan next Weds. That seems like a lifetime away! Positive thinking is the only way to get through it - easier said than done but I'm giving it a go (most of the time!).

Everyone is also recommending taking it easy something I dont have a problem with at the moment - I have a broken ankle so really have no choice!!!!

Take care and keep us all updated. x

Hi Excited,

Thanks for your message and I wish you all the luck in the world and have my fingers crossed for you hun, your scan will come sooner than you think.... wasn't offered one for a couple weeks time but will ring them if I am still unsure of what the outcome is becoming xx

Hi hopeful
I had exactly the same last Thursday, I had brown stuff and one small clot when I wiped and bad cramps all last week.
They got me in for a scan last friday and as I was only 5 weeks all they could see what the sack.
I had another scan today and they saw a heart beat :dance: I am 6 weeks 1 day
so try and rest and see if your doctor can get you in for a scan next week to reassure you
hugs xx

Hiya Baby hun, thanks for your message x that is reasurring that it really isn't just me and I am not being OTT over it, they don't scan before 7 weeks, only if you have had previous m/c's.

To be honest when this kicked off yesterday I didn't know who to contact, where to go etc so just went to A&E
xx

hospital staff can be so funny when ur only like 5 or 6 weeks gone, but stand ur ground and demand a scan date, if needs be go yourdocs and get them to get u an appointment, even if its for a weeks time like they have done me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back