PLEASE.... Nooooooooo !!!!

XHopefulX

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,
I am in a bit of a state as I have started to spot a brown discharge for the last few hours....
Had my routine appt with the midwife today who funnily enough asked if I have experience any bleeding to which I said no, then after about an hour getting home I am now having a brown discharge and cramping, but I have been cramping since OV (3 weeks)?
I really don't know what to think or do, been looking on the internet and this could be just part of the course then again maybe it isn't?
If anybody has experienced this can they let me know please as I am at my wits end here :sad:
Can't help thinking this is BYE BYE wee pip

xx

(((HUGS))) Didnt wanna read and run x
I hope someone comes along soon who can ease your mind and I hope everything is ok xxxx

Oh hun, im sure everything is fine. Ive seen so many posts on here, from preganant ladies, who have spotted, bled, cramped, the works, and everything has been fine - so try not to worry yourself.
It could be anything - did the midwife touch your belly in any way? Mine didnt, but Ive heard that if they do, it can cause old blood to be 'moved around' so to speak.

Put your feet up, and relax tonight, and give your midwife a ring in the morning - fx for you and lil one xx

Thanks very much Lea xx just getting myself in a tizz and expecting the worse which is daft because it isn't bright red blood yet and no clots, just very unexpected and upsetting to see when I thought things were going too well.

No the midwife didn't examine me but I will take you advice and put my feet up.

Thanks once again xx

Don't worry hun unless its bright red bleeding thats what i've heard, spotting is normal im sure, good luck hope everything is ok xxx

From everything I've read on here - brown discharge is standard implantation bleeding - something most women seem to get. So don't stress too much, just keep an eye on it and I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Sending you massive :hugs: hun. I hope everything is ok x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Shauna hun, here's for hoping huh, just freaking out! x

I did think that initially Twinklin but would of thought that would of taken place last week? Maybe it's the old blood working it's way down? A week later maybe x

Thanks Mummy, just want to fast forward a few months out of the danger zone xx

Your very welcome,

Yeah brown blood is old blood isn't it. I'm sure everything is fine :) xxx

Sorry about that Y i dunno how that happend lol xx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed that it stays like that then hun and doesn't change otherwise it will be a bad sign xx

Ive got everything crossed, and wish you lots of luck but im sure you wont need it xxx

When i had my scan today they noticed a small amount of blood on the bottom of my uterus, which could of been there from when my bean implanted, so the sonagraphy said i may notice small spots over the next few days/weeks and im 9 weeks hun, so i would try not to worry, i know its hard. If you are still worrying in the morning maybe go and speak to your gp just to put your mind at rest x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks once again Shauna xx

Mummy, that is reassuring news that that could be the case, I really don't want to be hassling the med services because I am being a paranoid wotsit lol.

I feel quite pathetic now if that is all it is but it doesn't stop you worrying does it? xx

Hi hunni,

I had some brown and pinkish spotting up to 7 weeks. Like mummy2adam, some other ladies on here have had scans and there's been some blood at the bottom of the placenta. So I don't think that's uncommon. And I know that spotting and bleeding isn't uncommon during pregnancy. Try to rest, I know it's hard to relax. After the last spotting 2 weeks ago I just decided that I couldn't control all of it and if something was going to happen there wasn't much I could do. So I stopped driving myself crazy. I still worry a bit and that's totally normal. I'm sure all will be fine. But call your midwife if you're really worried and take care :hugs:

Hi Pinky hun, thank you so much for that, I am slowly feeling a bit more reassured when people like yourself explain that is can be normal so going to just have to wait and see what happens next and try to relax but thanks so much xx

No problem hopeful. Lots of people have said to me to enjoy my pregnancy and that's what I'm doing :) it is a horrible feeling when you get spotting though, it's only natural to worry.
Take care
X x x x

hey sweety....im just wandering over from 2nd trimester......if you are still spotting and cramping, it could be implantation bleeding where lil baba is making a nice lil nesting spot.
my advice is go up to the early pregnancy unit at ur local hospital or wherever you will have ur lil one and request an emergency scan.

i had one at 5 weeks and 6 days....and it was as suspected...implantation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back