please help

prettypenguin

Reaction score
I don't think I want to be with oh anymore...I really want to want to be with him, but I just lately couldn't give q toss...he just irritates me all the time and I end up going to bed early cause everything he does ajjoys me and I can't be bothered to spend time with him...I've barely seen him this week :/ like just then was helping him with his bike theory as he has his test tomorrow and he was just messing about.watching telly, hes got loads to do and I've been up since 5am...just had a bicker with him and gone to bed...grrr just wish he'd pies off!!

Didn't want to read and run.. but I'm not very good at giving advice, sorry!

I can understand how you're feeling :hug: I've been having a lot of problems with OH lately. I've thought about leaving hundreds of times. It's a massive decision to make. When we're good, we're really good, but when its bad its extremely bad. We don't communicate anymore, and I'm always having a go at him about something (i always find an excuse!).
When things go bad, I take myself out of the situation and go elsewhere to calm down. This usually gives us both time to reflect and realise how the argument wasn't worth carrying on and that we should forget about it. Not sure how long this is going to last for, as I can sense a break up to be honest. I just don't want my son to have a broken family :(

I suppose you need to sit down and have a big think if it's truly worth fighting for. Do you think you would both genuinely be happier seperated? Would your LO be happy with the situation?

Last edited:
Good advice there.. Don't give up so soon babe it will get better as ur LO gets older.. Everyone has rough patches and they can last for months, just gotta rekindle ur relationship.. Defo talk things thru and make him aware how ur feeling coz if he doesn't know then he can't change, and if he feels the same way you do you'll know where u both stand and can take it from there.. Maybe some time apart will help can he go to his mums or a friends for a few weeks? Absence makes the heart grow fonder and after time away from each other if u don't feel u miss him then you know it's gone.. U have a new baby a whole new life and everything has changed.. It effects people in different ways babies can make or break a relationship.. Communication is the key..

I hope it all works out for u hun x

I think the girls have said it all. I was going to ask when the last time was you guys spent together without LO? it's hard to remember how you were i think when you have a baby iykwim??

Thanks ladies, lmao just re read I put pies off lol. Last time was in Barcelona end of Feb for a night, we just argued at night though cause he in a nutshell said I don't make an effort with my appearance anymore since Charlie was born :mad: and since then I even more cba making an effort with him.. he does make an effort and offer to do the midnight feed but atm I honestly feel like if he moved out I wouldn't care...won't have that nagging 'wheres my tea' every night... Lol I know I sound like such a bitch, I did ask him could he get weds off n we can do something , my mums having Charlie all day anyway, but he said he can't... Xx

Cheeky SOB!! No wonder ur so pied off lol!
Use Wednesday to go shopping n treat urself big styleeee!! Then go out Friday night with ur new shit n show him what he's missing by being such an insensitive prick!!

Last edited:
Cheeky SOB!! No wonder ur so pied off lol!
Use Wednesday to go shopping n treat urself big styleeee!! Then go out Friday night with ur new shit n show him what he's missing by being such an insensitive prick!!

This is the best advice I've seen... Might even use it myself LOL!

Do it!! Trust me the moment my oh even thinks about making a comment like that I'm visiting sluts r us n getting some clobber!!! Lol!!

Haha would love to, have noone to go out with though all my friends are at uni far away :-/ thing is though, its not like I piled 10 stone on never brush my hair and sit in the same clothes for a week...he was moaning cause i don't wear as much make up (dont have time to sit in the mirror) wear joggers all the time (why dress up to sit at home all day) and always have my hair up, never down pike I used to (charlie pulls it) so annoyed.....even now still annoyed, just feel like saying fuuuuu. He was moaning this morning cause he hardly sees me, said 'thought you'd prefer that don't have to look at my washed out face' he didn't get it... I also really lold at Sluts r us, he asked what I was laughing so much at...'nothiiiiiiiiiing' x

Goddddddddddd I am so pied off!! Charlies being a terror to go to sleep, when he's been napping in the day in his own room I've left him to.cry for a few kind- not everyone's cup of tea I know but I know the difference between crying cause he's tored and crying because there's.something wrong...so Rick came up and I was hiding on the bed letting Charlie cry it out, qs everytime he sees me.he screams more, until Rick goes over to him and starts talking to him etc, then says to me 'you shouldn't leave him to cry hell grow up thinking you'll never be there for him ' Grrrrrr f off you're ruining my getting him to sleep :l so now he's screaming his head off, I've left Rick and said well if you can do q better job then go for it. He annoys me, not only that but I've made myself look 'nice' today and when i give Charlie a bath I sit on the side and put my feet in with.him so I put ky joggers on so I could roll them up and then after his bath I put my dressing gown on cause I was cold...he goes 'why have you got your dressing gown on?' And I said cause I was cold and its quicker than finding a jumper, he offered to buy me a chunky cardi for the house for my bday next week I said no its ok then he said 'well I'd just feel scruffy wearing a dressing gown all the time' hinting that I look scruffy to him, well f**king good!!! If it bothers you that much Rick pack your bags and get the f**k out!!! Arghhhh can't carry on with this seriously ladies :-( x

He sounds not very nice at the moment... Very almost qualifies for the c word.

Tell him he makes you feel like shit and you don't need it!

So bloody what if your in your dressing gown?! I would expect my OH to love me if i walked around covered in shit all day!

Hey he's lucky he gets joggers if you ask me, my poor OH gets pjs and dressing gown all the time when I'm in the house and not going out again for the day :lol:

What a prick!!! :shock: why should u wear make up all the time??!! I never wear make up unless I go out which isn't often and my oh has a go when I put too much on! Not that I cake it on either!
Who is he to say u can't wear ur dressing gown??!! Bet he ain't always tarted up!! What a total prick!!! God I hate blokes like that!!!

Good on u for the sleeping.. I'd say u deal with it n leave him to it and when he fails tell him not to question ur methods again!! I agree u know what kind of cry it is and babies should be left to self soothe unless they get too distressed.. But as his mum u know what works and what doesn't!! Tell him to go fuck himself.. Seems like he's so up his own arse he would if he could!!!

Prick!!

You are allowed to be comfy when your looking after a baby! I bet most of us live in joggers, pjs and dressing gowns. My hair hasn't been down since about week one when I realised it got pulled, eaten or puked on and well every time I start putting make up on Kynon seems to know and starts screaming so it always a rushed mess at most these days! The last thing you need is your man commenting on it, Id be really offended too, its so insensitive. Hope you have told him how your feeling, men really do have to be told straight what is wrong. And just remind him it takes 2 to make a baby so he should be taking his share of parenting but you might need to discuss parenting things to agree which methods you are both happy with so you can have a united front esp on things like crying it out as its not for everyone. Hope things improve soon x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Had a bit of a talk with him last night, he hasn't mentioned anything about my appearance since lol. He was all oh don't ve daft...I don't even.know if he realised....its just annoying when he sits there belching and varying, stinking out the bedroom and dropping his cpothes everywhere, cutting his nails and leaving them in a pile, leaving a pile of used earbuds on the couch, leaving HAIRS all round the bath, leaving his BEARD all over the sink and mirror, traipsing mud through the house after I've just cleaned up...and I'm the minger... Men lol, happy bloody mother's day xx

Lol! Why are men so disgusting? Least I get a break from their gross habits when my oh goes off shore! Glad you had a chat and and told him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back