Help!!

Goo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am wondering if anyone could help cos I am pulling my hair out here!!
To start with, I have a 5yr old daughter (Monster) and I have PCOS so my periods come and go as they please anyway...

So to start with, my period start last month, and I started on the pill again so my periods will be more regular. All went well, was still having sex with hubby (without any protection) and then I got ill, and started up on antibiotics and was on them for about 2 weeks, and was still having sex at the same time.... A couple of days before my period finished, I had sex with my hubby again, and afterwards had alot of pink blood afterwards. It finished pretty much quickly afterwards. Pill finished, and then about 4 days later, I had pink discharge. It went on, with brown, then red and then back to pink again. It wasnt really a period, because there was only slightly a little bit of light blood on the pad and only lasted 3 and a half days.

Since then, i have been feeling like i am about to nod off everywhere, backache, headaches, tiredness, flu like symptoms, slightly sore breasts and slightly pink blood after sex. I did a pregnancy test today but came out neg. Am I too early, or just being so paranoid to become pregnant? :eh:

you cant tell if you its too early to tel, if that makes sense. If you have pcos and are on the pill you wouldnt really know when you were ovulating and whether this is implantation bleed or a reaction to the pill and/or the pill not working due to antibiotics so you really need to wait and test again or go to doctors if the symptoms persisit sorry not much help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back