All the symtoms, missed period but neg tests!

lynseylou69

Reaction score
hello everyone, please help,

i have had all the symptoms of being pregnant frequent urination, cramping, spotting, the pigmented line from the pubic bone to the bell button, stomach is hard, nipples are very sore. i missed my period 3 days ago, but all the tests I've done have been negative!

I've even been to the doctors and he laughed in my face, said it was to early to tell but booked me in for a blood test on Thursday 4th i'm just scared i wont show anything and i want to be pregnant so bad.Thought I was going to come on last night had the usual period like pains but absolutly nothing this morning.

Please help x

Hiya hun, sorry to hear you're in a bit of confusion - I would be too!

I think all you can do is wait for the blood test as that will give you a better picture of what is happening and your doctor can then advise you further if needed.

Try to relax and stay positive hun.

All the best for Thursday, let us know how you get on. x x

Poor you, Id give that doc the elbow (after he's done the bloods) and get another doctor there is no need for rudeness. I didnt know a pigment line could show so early. Unfortunately, its a waiting game and unfortunately all the preg symptoms are also AF (aunt flow - period) symptoms. Only time will tell. We all understand on here how it is. I am in the same boat no AF for over a week, and still hundred of BFNs (Big Fat Negatives) so we are waiting together xxx

thanks. its just so annoying waiting when i want to no now, im so impatient! I am changing doctors i thought he was so rude and just didnt seem to care. hopefully the blood test will be ok i dont no wether it will be at the doctors or the hospital he never said! On the little slip the receptionist gave me it just sas with phlebotomy clinic??

I think you visit your local clinic and they do the blood test for you.

I think you can also ring the docs for the results as well? Not sure though. x

Just rang the doctors woman who answered was quite rude! what is it with rude people at my doctors. anyway i go there to have it done. im scared hate needles. ill let you no what happens hope its good news

Hi.

There seems to be so much of this going around this forum at the minute!!

I am waiting too. It is so horrible, the doctor has told me to test again at the weekend & if still no BFP or AF within 3 months to go back and then they will send me for blood tests.

I hate all this waiting...

Good luck to you, hope you get some answers soon. xx

its horrible aint it. Well doctor hardly did anything for me just said yeah blood test on thursday and that was that! i would just like to no so that i can stop worrying.

thanks you too x

the doctors dont seem to realise how long we wait to fall pregnant and how bad we want it and its very unprofesional of them in a way cos you go to them for advice not to be laughed at. I would keep changing doctor til you find one you like and hopefully all goes well for you x

I no well he was the only registrar avaliable on the day i wanted to go, so i thought yes ill no by today whats going on. But nope didnt help what so ever! Well i've still not come on 2 days till blood test :D scared about it hurting i hate needles but im desperate to find out x

It will be worth it to find out either way what's happening. :) Hope it's a BFP.x

when i was pregnant with my son i was only young so did not go to doctors when i missed period and got negative tests due to been scared out my whits............. but i did attend family planning clinics for tests did HPT( home preg test) and all was neg til i was 9 weeks so until AF gets you your not out but the :2ww: is horrible fingers crossed for ya and lots of baby dust :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
This is upsetting me so much, thought i may come on today still nothing, done two tests this morning still neg. Got my blood tests tomorrow so want them to say im pregnant but knowing my luck it will say im not.

Thanks linxminx hope thats whats happening to me just this wait and not knowing killing me x

good luck fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you :dust:

Ive got short sharp pains in my left hand side of my stomach anyone no what this could be?

implantation pain??
i got it last month though and it was sooooooooooo sharp it stopped me walking when it happened....
try not to worry about it its just going to stress you out :(

Hope all goes well for you today hun. Thinking of you. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back