last chance. please help <3

T_29

Reaction score
okay ill cut all the extra stuff and give the facts.
-17 nearly 18.
-on the pill have been for a couple of years.
-fit and healthy.
-slight eating problems just lately, not being able to eat much but thats all in my head.
-was late for my last period by two days, had very dark discharge for 2 days before, then had the period normally but only lasted 3 days, when i normally last for about four days (period was due on the dec5th, it came on the dec7th).
-I have a 28 day cycle controlled by the pill.
-my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex frequently since the past 2 months and he ejaculates inside me almost all the time.

Heres my dilemma. Because of my strange eating patterns, i have been going to the toilet alot and sometimes with diarrhea which i know may weaken the strength of the pill. The past 2 weeks he has been away on holiday and i havent had sex with anyone else obviously.

Right now it is the Thursday22nd Dec.
He came back on the Wed dec21st. I DID take the pill on tuesday the dec20th at around 11am. I did not take the pill on wednesday21st or thursday22nd and still havent.
Since he has been back on the 21st dec wednesday night, we have had sex 5 times (twice on the 21st and 3 times today on the 22nd), all times he ejaculated in me. The 21st and 22nd are about the 15th,16th and/or 17th days of my cycle(started from the 7th).
My discharge has been thin and clear in the past day or so too.
In the 2-3/5 times we had sex, i layed down and didnt stand up for up to 30mins also.

Please dont abuse me for what i did. Im just being honest.

My question is could i be pregnant and should i continue or stop taking the pill?

thank you.

I'm confused, are you trying to get pregnant hun? x

im so confused with everything theres so much going on that ive just completely forgotten about the pill and i cant find the packet!
no im not but i wouldnt get rid of it if i was anyway. x

Oh, so you forgot to take some pills. When is your period due? x

its not in my top priorities but i would like to be yes, but if not then i dont mind either. its all very stressful at the moment ive been very careless and im upset with myself that i havent taken more care. i sound so stupid! x

im so confused with everything theres so much going on that ive just completely forgotten about the pill and i cant find the packet!
no im not but i wouldnt get rid of it if i was anyway. x

Stop having unprotected sex if you don't want to get pregnant.

Sorry sweetie but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out if you do not want to get pregnant and can't find your pills you use condoms and don't have unprotected sex 5 times in the space of 2 days !!!!

Have you thought about getting the morning after pill? x

its not in my top priorities but i would like to be yes, but if not then i dont mind either. its all very stressful at the moment ive been very careless and im upset with myself that i havent taken more care. i sound so stupid! x

Does your OH know the situation?

If you are both happy to NTNP and let nature take it's course then fair enough BUT if he doesn't know you need to speak to him.

yeah and i had sex alot since :\
im due on the 2nd or 3rd of jan x

if your not trying to get pregnant you should never let him dispose of his army of swimmers especially if your not taking the pikl on a regular basis, you only have to miss 1 and it takes a week before they start working again

if i was you id be a bit more careful hun as an unplanned baby can cause alot of stress om a relationship, wrap up pop the pills every day at a regular time and wait till the time is right

not being harsh but being so careless when your not trying is a daft thing to do, and until your ready to officially try use proper precautions ok hun xxxx

i know i know :( like i said it was careless. yes he knows and is supportive but didnt know at the time.
so what do you think my chances are of being preg then ?
thanks for responding by the way <3

Can I just ask, why did you have so much unprotected sex if you don't want to get pregnant? I know accidents happen but 5 times?
I'd go to the chemist and get the morning after pill. Then I'd seriously take more precautions in future x

sex without protection there is always a good chance, only takes one time

how many girls do u hear about having a 1 night stand only to dscover theyre pregnant and theyre like 'we only did it the once'

one time hun thats all it takes, stop with the unprotected sex, listen to us girlies,

im almost 27 and did silly things like that when i was younger, you learn from your mistakes

dont take it to heart hun if we all sound like moody old bags we just tell it like it is ok xx

i know i know :( like i said it was careless. yes he knows and is supportive but didnt know at the time.
so what do you think my chances are of being preg then ?
thanks for responding by the way <3

Take the morning after pill and your chances of being pregnant will be much lower.

its not that we dont want to get pregnant. my head is spiralling literally. there is that much family stuff happening that ive been careless. i would be happy if i was pregnant, but also happy if i wasnt. theres always the future. and yes i agree with all of you calling me careless and silly.
so what do u think the outcome will be? x

ps as soon as u think u are late test ok,dont do what most ppl do and keep asking what the chances are once your late just do it, docs will even do it for free ok

good luck hun

pps - enjoy all this sex (ok so use something tho) as when your my age with 2 kids its the last thing you want to do lol

haha you dont sound like moody old bags! <3
no i appreciate the straight forwardness.
alright well ill see what i can do about it. see what the man wants

its really hard to tell hun, there are poor girls on here who do it every cycles for yrs and dont get caught, then there are girls who only have to look at their partners and they are pregnant lol.

it really is a waiting game now hun im afraid, just dont increas your chance between now and when your due on ok

ahaha i will enjoy it :) yeah i took a test a while ago coz i had a few symptoms but that was negative and a bit random of me, i still have one sitting in my drawer so i will take it if im late and let you know!
whats the go with implantation spotting and periods etc? dont wanna confuse the two.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back