last chance. please help <3

sometimes you can have a small bleed in the early stages which is usually just when you wipe, sometimes it can be brown which is just old blood coming away.

trust me you will know the difference, ive lost two babies , one was just a normal period and the other was like something from a horror film, so they are alot different to normal spotting

Um depends. Are you late or anything? If you are actually late for your period then I'd say you need to test. It's the only way to find out really.

If you are not late and you don't won't a baby just now then the morning after pill may be for you (be aware though its not a 100%).

Maybe best to wait for your period to start and then start taking the pill properly again. Obviously do not have unprotected sex inbetween.

Going forward as long as you are not pregnant maybe look at other methods of birth control like coil for example that can't be affected by sickness and diaoreah etc.

yeah i sometimes get the brown blood before periods anyway.
:( im so sorry to hear that. i had like black discharge before my last period and i thought something had gone wrong in there :s
well looks like you have two beautiful ones with you now :)

nah im not late because im not due for just over a week or so. yeah i agree.
okay so you think if i wait till im due to start taking them again? what will that do? it wont make my period come early if im not pregnant will it?
yeahgood idea :) x

yeah i sometimes get the brown blood before periods anyway.
:( im so sorry to hear that. i had like black discharge before my last period and i thought something had gone wrong in there :s
well looks like you have two beautiful ones with you now :)

yh the way my shitty body like to work is if everything goes ok to begin with i loose them, if its a bad start theyre fine lol

with my daughter i was told she was ectopic, has a scan the next day before going to theatre and they said she wasnt

with my son he was an empty sac at 6 weeks i was told i had lost him early on but my body just wouldnt terminate the pregnancy so they would have to terminate it for me, but there was a blood clot so they held one, 2 weeks later had another scan and there he was lol

kids nothing but grief before they are even born haha

OK I wouldlike to say that most women have lost or not taken their pills and had unprotected sex at some point in their life so I think everyone needs to be a bit mindful that this young woman knows that she's been careless. But stupid you are not as you are aware of your mistake and want advice. Yes you could be pregnant. Unless its the day after unprotected sex do not take the morning after pill. Wait until you have a period and or are sure that you are not pregnant before you embark on taking the contraceptive pill. Up until that point keep using condoms whilst having sex is what I would do honey.

Take care of yourself
xxx

Definitely be more careful, obviously you're not a child so you know the consequences of your actions and are aware of everything. But like others have said, the morning after pill is your best bet, the sooner you take it the more effective it is so do it right now if you can. But otherwise just wait and see what happens in January and until then use condoms as well as the pill.
I hope everything works out ok for you.

!!! oh my god. stress much! hahah theyre little rugrats already.
they must totally be worth it though:) coz the little banner saying how old they are is adorable! haha

nah im not late because im not due for just over a week or so. yeah i agree.
okay so you think if i wait till im due to start taking them again? what will that do? it wont make my period come early if im not pregnant will it?
yeahgood idea :) x

Maybe take some professional doctor advice about when to start the pill again. Depends on your pill I guess like some say when you are starting the pill you've got to take it from the first day of your period. I think I'd be tempted to start the pill again as if your are starting from scratch so you've got a definite point from which you know your are covered. Deffo contact your doctor and check.

thank you sarah and geminiblue :)
it feels so much better talking about it.
so am i considering morning after pill or not? because it wouldnt be the morning after seeing as that would have been this morning and tomorrow?
so ill stop taking the pills till im due, and use condoms in between.
it wont make my period early if im not pregnant and stop taking them will it?xx

sorry just wanted to re-iterate dont take your contraceptive pill until you get a period only because you dont want to be taking it if you are pregnant xxx

You can use the morning after pill up to 36hrs later, I'd get it ASAP x

yeah thats what i thought. i dont want to damage anything growing in there haha. xxx

how long does it take to even implant in your wall though?

!!! oh my god. stress much! hahah theyre little rugrats already.
they must totally be worth it though:) coz the little banner saying how old they are is adorable! haha

i will be 100% truthful now

parenting is the bloody hardest thing in the world, it is a constant battle of worry - keeping the safe, healthy, bringing them up so that dont turn out a raving loony, they drain your energy and your bank, they back chat and smell lol

but then they turn around and smile, laugh, hug, walk, run, read, write , love all because they have learnt it off you

i may struggle to get out of bed and have to write everything down cus my memory is so bad, but when i look at my kids none of it matters

life is too short and i wouldnt change a thing - well maybe my daughters dad as he is a twat lol but other than that it is the best experience and most reward one life will every give you

i love that :)
i think its beautiful that you embrace the good through the shit parts haha.
theyre youre kids, theyll always be worth it.x

how long does it take to even implant in your wall though?

From what I've read it varies, the sperm has to get to the egg then the fertilised egg has to implant. someone will come by soon and give you a specific ball park number though, these women know everything! Encyclopedias of all things ttc!

Also an important thing is to try not to stress or anything, that might just end up delaying your period further. Which is easy to say, but it might mean you get an answer that little bit earlier when you're due in January.

there are times when i could bounce my daughter up the sodding wall with her back chat lol 4 going on 16 haha

but she give a good massage so i let her off.

my only regret is i didnt meet my new partner sooner and have kids just a couple yrs younger as i want another 2 or 3

but i know if id been younger i wouldnt be able to give them what they have now as wages was so poor

yeah thats true. everyones different. haha hopefully :)
thats a good tip. i am the stress queen at the moment! i think thats what delayed my last one.

haahhaahhah! aw love the massages!
aw yeah exactly though, and things have turned out alright now anyway :)
im happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back