Please have a look :-)

oooooooooog good times! Make sure you post the next one x

Looks like a line to me hunni

I think congratulations maybe in order....!?? I would test again

Good Luck xx

Definitly a little line there but like the other girls say, test again in a few days and keep us posted :) xo

I don't know what I'd do without you ladies! :) I did another test this morning and it was exactly the same, the exact same faint line! I really need to get the digital one that will spell it out for me... :lol: x

Edit: Yes, I am obsessed with testing, haha, I came home and did 3 cheapo internet ones that I found and they all have the same faint lines, grrrrrr!

Last edited:
Go get a digi and dont have a wee till tea time!! :D

That's gonna be challenging!!! But I'll do it. I'll go and get one before I collect my little man from the nursery! It'd better not say "Not Pregnant" haha.

It wont. ;)

Get a twin pack and you can do one in the morning too :D

3 hours should be enough to hold it.

The amount of money I have spent on pregnancy tests over the last 3 months - I could've brought a baby up on that money :lol:
But I will need to get a twin one because I couldn't wait until tomorrow and I will definitely want to test again in the morning. I am such a loser :lol:

I can defo see that line and as everyone says.... a line is a line!! :yay:

Have you done your digi yet?

No, I didn't get a chance to get them tonight, I fell asleep and when I woke up I was already late for picking up Brandon from nursery, lol. I was sooo tired. I will get them tomorrow though. Did another line one and it's still so bloody faint :| x

Have you tested Pudds? Any exciting news? :) x

On top of everything else when I brushed my teeth my gums started bleeding :eh: I haven't had that for years. Tested this morning, still a faint line though :roll: And they have stopped all the buses again due to the weather so I can't even go to the shop to get a digital one :shakehead:

That's definitely a line to me and it doesn't look faint to me either, best of luck hun :dust:

Period due today, fingers crossed it won't come! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back