Ok decided to try Ovulation sticks but need help!!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hey guys ok, gave in, I bought some ovulation sticks from EBAY and did one yesterday and couldnt see a line (but to be fair probably didnt wait long enough) I have just done another one, and a line has come up- not as dark as control line but its there- what does this mean!!! (see attached picture) We bdanced last night so hoping that I at least caught it if I messed up the test from Monday!

When should we BDING??How many days?? will the line get darker- does that mean Im actually ovulating then or am I now??- how does it work?? So confused!!
Help and advice appreciated!!
Thanks guys :)

Attachments

• Image766.jpg
    Image766.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey Hun

You need to work out what your monthly cycle is, on a normal 28 day cycle they say you should start testing ten days from the start of your period. when using the ovulation tests you need the lines to be almost identical in colour and shade for it to be a postive, you may find you get a lighter test line which is a negative.

Once the test has picked up your LH surge then it means you should ovulate in the next 24 hours so now is the time to get down and dirty, I would say every 36 - 48 hours during the time your period stops.

But dont worry if you dont get a dark test line, a few girls on here said they always got negatives on the OPKS but still got their BFPs so they are not always accurate.

Good Luck hun x

For an ov test to be postive the second line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Otheriwse it is a negative. I think I read somewhere that there will generally always be some LH in your urine it is the big surge that you need to detect. Check out THIS site for lots more info. It is very interesting.

Hiya - I would say you need a line near as you could possibly get to the colour of the control line and all the best of luck xxx

thank u guys, so il keep testing and hope the line gets darker!!

ok so these are the past 3 days the top being Mondays, middle Tuesdays and bottom todays, does this mean im ovulating or should it be even darker??!!

Attachments

• Image772.jpg
    Image772.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey - todays looking better Id get jiggery pokery just in case BUT wait to hear from the other girls here they have more experience at these than I do but test again tomorrow and keep testing good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back