please could someone try and help me what my symptoms are from?

baby2010

Reaction score
i am 19 and have a daughter that is 5 months, for the last 2 weeks i have been getting period style pains in my stomach (even though i am not due on) bloated all the time, the filling like im going to pop sometimes, my partner has noticed my boobs have growen quite abit and i have recently been getting a few shooting/dull stabng pains in my boobs, i get a dull sharpe/throbing pain in the right side of my lower back and sharpe pains under my ribs,

thank you

If you haven't been charting then you could be ovulating maybe?
If your a week or so away from your period or closer, it could be implantation cramps?
Could be either hun, but i hope you get the outcome you want xxx

Last edited:
isnt it weird that people that have already had kids dont know if they're pregnant

bloody bodies the worse thing to work out without looking inside lol i hope you get the result you want tho :)

all about waiting :( an it sucks! xx

p.s good morning shauna any more news hunni?

i got yet another opk positive :S x

do a test my friend had her little girl then caught when her baby was 5 months old she didnt have a period so had no clue till she was 6 months!

Hi and welcome baby2010, as Shauna says it could be ovulation or implantation depending when your AF (period) is due.

Keep us posted xxx

I think a doctors visit may be? and preg test? Are you getting pains up to your shoulder blades? if so get to docs hun good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back