7DPO and some strange symptoms?

minxies

Reaction score
hi girls im 7dpo and i think i may have symptoms. at first i was very gassy, im now very tired and exhausted with no motivation. i have very itchy skin, my tummy seems to be a little bit pokey and i keep getting very strong shooting pains in my abdomen , today my boobs have got some Very big blue vains on them and i think my nipples have darkened, although there not sore at all.

just dont know what to think? its to early to test :wall2:

Omg that all sounds really positive!! Best of luck to u for this month! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thank you hun you aswell :) i dont have that positive feeling like i am though? maybe thats just because i secretly just dont want to get my hopes up, few more days and i can test xx

really hope this is it for u minxies! Sounds great! :dust:

aw i dont want to get my hopes up, could it really be it after so long??? time go fast!!! please!

okay new sign, i looked up vainy boobs online and they said look and see if u have vains going from your abdomen to ur tummy aswell. a very strong pregnancy sign .... oh i do! omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ooooooohhhh! very exciting stuff! when will u be testing? xx

my af is due sep 3rd so wasnt gunna test till the 4th if it didnt come but may need to do a sneaky one in a few days if symptoms stay ... oh lordy symptoms please stay lol

They all sound like very good signs - good luck :dust: if you are pregnant it's usually at least 10dpo before you'd get a positive test result. I tried at 9dpo and got a bfn but at 11 or 12dpo is when I got my bfp! x

aw thanks for the advice babe!!! im going to really try and stick it out until the 4th , only a week to go lol argh FX xxxx

OKay I will really try and wait until I'm actually due to test then. If I get the same result as you mummytoo2boys I will be so happy I couldn't explain! Argh body please don't be playing tricks on me!

Its literally been in the past 3 hours its so painful I can hardley talk my head feels all stuffy, and I feel heavy inside like you do just before you come on? But I have a week b4 then.. Its defo taken it out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back