PLEASE CAN someone cheering up

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
My james was only back from Reading where he is stationed for one day :(
he came back last night and he went agian a few hours ago :(

i will not go into detail as some of you know my situation

but god im feeling down at the moment :(

PLEASE SOMEONE CHEER ME UP :pray:

Awwwww. I understand how hard it must be!!
I dont no what to do to cheer you up but please have these

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

This had me laughing for ages yesterday! xx

kittenspoo.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier Collier

So SMILE!!!!!!

Aw, I know how you feel. My OH travels a lot for work. I am trying to get him to stay in the UK until the baby is born. I am so used to my independence that I quite enjoy it though :oops:

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you try to think positive when you haven't seen him for a while it will always feel special to meet up again (that's what I keep telling myself). Plus you can spread across the bed!!!!

Can you spend some time with family or friends? What about hiring a few good films?

Awww hun, it's horrid when the OH goes away with work isnt it.

Keep smiling, think of the cuddles when he gets back :D

:hug: :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwww thanks guys i feel much better now

and Joanne thanks for the hugs i luv ya girls :hug: :hug:
Suzie ta for the pick me up
collier collier collier collier collier collier collier colllier (i did not cut and paste) :lol:

babymagic all my family our up North and havnt seen much of my mates since becoming preggers

but my fave music chatting to you lot and thinking of my little unborn Son makes me feel ever so much happier.

and your right i have the whole bed to myself :rotfl:

thanks SarahH for your lovely chat
ta for the hugs muppetmummy

you are all great group hug :hug:

sarah :wave:

just wanted to give you a hug from a fellow geordie

not long hun....it will pass and you will see james soon and collier !
x

only just seen this post hunni, sorry!!!!

hope ur feelin better, just think u'll soon be on maternity leave and collier will be here b4 u no it!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks girls :hug:
i do feel much better its the intial him leaving each time im a jibbering wreak for a while then i pick myself up and get on with it

he's back agian Frday night till sunday night so thats 2 days with him
and soon we'll have a few weeks off together with our newborn son
:dance: :dance: :dance:

sarah :hug: :wave:

hey sarah, hope you're feeling a bit better and that james will be back with you soon :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back