playlist suggestions

titch

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Im trying to build a nice long playlist of very relaxing music which I can have while im in labour. Im doing hypnobirthing and want music which will help keep me in a relaxed state and help the atmosphere. Preferably music without words but not essential.

Suggestions?!

Oh oh...Ill text FOB now...there's a guy who doesnt use lyrics in his music, just makes sounds as if they were lyrics (but not in a freaky way lol) and his music is beautiful to listen to. Ill find out his name for you!

Classical? I had a free cd when I were pg witn my youngest and it was so relaxing..

Nope I remembered lol...Sigur Ros. Youll recognise the music if you havn't already got it :)

oh yeah I know this music, think its used a lot on tv? Thanks, Ill have a listen for some calm ones :)

oooh its been that long since I updated my itunes I didnt realise they do recommendations when you download something. It made me laugh cos one song was called "on and on and on" and an other suggested track was "I feel like going home" :rofl: Dont think that will be very inspiring if Im in labour for a long time!

Currently downloading a song from an album called "one day Ill be on time" :lol:

:rofl: haha...I like some of those.

Although really not what you need in labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back