Pass it on

MrsR

Reaction score
This might sound a little daft but please bear with me.

Ok I bought a natal hypnotherapy cd and the relaxing music cd to play during birth and I was thinking the other day that it might be nice to pass them along. What I mean by that is when I've finished with them (ie after I've had baby) I'd like to give them to someone else. There are three conditions to this though:
1) that the person looks after them really well
2) that they post them back to me when they're finished so I can pass them to someone else who is interested
3) if they enjoy them and find that they help that they tell people about them

The CD I have is 'essential preparation for home birth' but I think it would help anyone whether they want a home birth or a hospital birth and the music cd is just the background music from the birth preperation cd which can be played during labour to help you relax and reach hypnosis easier. The birth prep cd comes with a little booklet that is really informative.
Here is the website address if anyone is interested in learning more about natal hypnotherapy;
www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk

It's recommended you start listening to the birth prep cd from 32 weeks. If anyone is interested please pm me but bear in mind that I've still got 5 weeks until my due date plus he could be late so potentially up to 7 weeks until I'll be finished with them. I'm loving the birth prep cd! It's wonderful and I'll be able to let you know if it helps.

What a lovely idea. u r very generous. I am interested in this kind of thing and will be cheecking out that website to learn more. i would love to borrow them. and 7 weeks is perfect timing because by then i will be almost 33 weeks..around the best time to start listening. xx

Excellent! Feel free to ask any questions. I'd love to pass them on! x

well done Helen, lovely to be able to pass that on..

That's such a nice idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back