PinkyPrincess Indution/Labour Thread!! Update Baby is here!!!!!

No pictures of my dilation thank you very much lol!!

Well I'm still in pain, i've just been sick and OHs just gone home for dinner! What a great day this is!!!

Thanks for all the lovely words of encouragement ladies :)

Why were you sick? Does the induction hormone make you sick or is it because some women are sick with all the pain?

How are you holding up? I'm guessing you have internet access in your room to be online now?

Thinking of you hun! xxxx

Best of luck pinky-thinking of u. Hope u get as much rest as possible tonight. Take some pain meds and try and sleep and see if the contractions start up overnight xxxx

No pictures of my dilation thank you very much lol!!

Well I'm still in pain, i've just been sick and OHs just gone home for dinner! What a great day this is!!!

Thanks for all the lovely words of encouragement ladies :)

Why were you sick? Does the induction hormone make you sick or is it because some women are sick with all the pain?

How are you holding up? I'm guessing you have internet access in your room to be online now?

Thinking of you hun! xxxx

I really don't know I was just sick again so the woman opposite got a nurse for me and all she did was give me more sick bowls I've been left with my dirty one!

Oh yuck that helps! Lol. Hope you're ok chicly. Hopefully not long now. Xx

Popped overfrom tri 2 to say good luck xx

Pinky that sounds horrible :( fingers crossed baby gets a shift on a soon xxxx good luck xxxxx

Lots of luck. Will be checking first thing tomorrow!

Sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope things move swiftly for you. Not long now hopefully!xx

Oooo exciting fingers crossed its not long now xxx

Aw bless you :hugs: hope it progresses quickly for you hun x x

Thinking of you Pinky hope things move on soon. Come on baby stop making mummy work so hard for you. xxx

Aww sounds like you're having a tough time of it hun :(

Thinking of you! Cmon baby!!

Aww :-( I really hope it's not too long for you honey!! Tell the MW's to pull their fingers out! 2 hours for pain relief is too long! Thinking of you today xxx

Aw Hun ur doing fab keeping going bubba will be here v soon x
Induction is such a long frustrating process isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back