PinkyPrincess Indution/Labour Thread!! Update Baby is here!!!!!

Ah I had the pulse and temp thigh after the birth drinking water def helps bring it down good luck

3 days!! I don't know about pinky but I can't wait that long! Hope it's a lot quicker for you than that x

Good luck. Ignore the 3 days comment, positive mental attitude!

Good luck hun. Loving How everyone ive come on this pregnancy journey with are all having their babies. Will definetly be stalking this thread xxx

They told me it could take 3 days of pessaries with a break after 2nd day. I only needed 1 pessary and had jake the next day so stay positive hun xx

I was told the same but it wasn't even one lol so bounce do lots of walking and baby will be here very soon

Oooooo good luck sweetie, hope it's more like 3 hours xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hun. Will be thinking of you!xx

Thanks ladies!
Very bored! We've been here 3 hours now! Baby was monitored for 2 and now waiting for the examination! They picked up tightenings on the monitor and she kept asking if I could feel them but no! OH has just popped to the shop to get a paper so I thought id pop on :)

When I was induced with Alfie as soon as my OH went to the shop to buy a paper it all kicked off lol same with Stanley :) my mum went to get a coffe came back and I was 2cm dliated and contractions in full swing :)

Good luck hun...hope it goes quick for you xx

Hope things move along quickly for you hun. X

Good luck hun :D hope it doesn't take too long x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90