Pfffftttt soooooo fed up:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
Sorry still having another down day :( 2 in a row, that hasnt happened in a long time now. I want this baby out now, i wana meet my buba, obviously baby cant come out yet as its far too early but i wish i was term so things could get moving, if im not wide awake with irritable feet im asleep having night mares, thats a regular thing now too and its starting to really disturb me, i was contemplating getting up at 5 because one of the night mares scared me so much.
My own pillow is too hard and my v pillow is too small.
Myyyy foooking god im fed up. Sorry needed to get it out :(

Sorry im such a wingy moan arse i just cant get out of this depression the past two days, it like being back at square 1 :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Can you arrange to get out and do something nice today to take your mind off things? That often helps me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

dont worry hun you dont moan half as much as i do lol :hug: xxxxxxx

I could go to take Hope to see my mum, although i am not great company when im like this, may go and see her any way though, might shift some of this lard off my chin with the excercise

Its bloody miserable when you feel like that isnt it :(
Try having a hot milky drink before bed and a warm aromatherapy bath. I went through a spate of nightmares now i just wake up and hear somebody knocking on my door most nights but there is never anyone there :wall:

I think a fair few of us can relate. You need to try and keep a little but busy. YOu maybe rubbish company (your words) but getting out will help! I kept having horrible dreams that my OH was cheating.. used to wake up really disliking him! lol

Claire x

nori said:
I think a fair few of us can relate. You need to try and keep a little but busy. YOu maybe rubbish company (your words) but getting out will help! I kept having horrible dreams that my OH was cheating.. used to wake up really disliking him! lol

Claire x
That happened to me once, except it was another man who gave him BJ :lol: I was still horrified, needless to say i never told him about that

Am in the same boat am ready to meet baby and it just seems to be going too slow, so your definatley not alone.
I felt great yesterday, but by the time D/H came home i was crying, couldnt tell u why other than i was fed up of waddling being in pain and feeling like a whale, and felt like i had the added pressure of people to have this baby early . Stupid coments like "oh hasnt your bump dropped i dont think you will go to the end" (the wisdom of the old women) and the best comment of all "your HUGH oh you cant get much bigger you werent this big with the other one"............ i mean how woud they remember my last child was born over 10 years ago. and to be honest am not that big there is no excess fat around my back or bottom its all frontal baby. so the tears where flowing freely. as i lay on the couch sobbing into my tissue saying am a usless beach whale while D/H handed me my chinese takeaway food (which i ate all off) :lol:

the dream thing makes me laugh though i dreamt i was dettolling my D/H back last night think it was from all the fumes from my cleaning escapades although now i actually want to dettol him :lol: had all the cheating dreams aswell although cant say i have ever dreamt of him cheating with a man, but the result is i wake up and slap him or give him the cold shoulder all day untill i realise it was actualy a dream hehe.

so mel&bean heres hoping the next bunch of weeks fly by

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(oopss that turned in to a bit of a rant too sorry :oops: :oops: )

Oh hun I know how you feel........last week I had 4 days of total depression, and one of the days I never even got out of bed just cried all day - honestly felt like I wanted to run away from the world........didnt want to talk to anyone, and even neglected the forum too :) !!

It sounds like me, you are not getting much sleep at all, and I think thats definitely my problem and maybe yours too?

I also have very irritable legs, and found that putting them on a firm pillow (so they are raised) when I first go to bed sometimes helps, oh and also sticking them out of the covers so they get quite cold also relieves the symptoms a little, as if they get too hot it seems to make the problem worse!

Hope you feel better soon........

:hug:

dont worry hun we all feel like this at somestage just keep telling yourself this is the last hurdle now and it really wont be long now hun have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back