Really fucking fed up of this no sleep crap now

Melly+2

Reaction score
Really sick to the back teeth of it. Im sickof waking up in a morning feeling like crap through lack of sleep, im either layed in bed with restless feet and not sleeping,down here on the computer falling alseep knowing if i go to bed the restless feet will keep me awake, or being woken up by night mares in a cold sweat.
I really dont have the strenghth to cope with this shit any more, i want this baby out now so my body will go back to normal, i dont want to do this anymore its exhausting me :cry: :wall:

Sounds like a familiar story! I am pretty much in the same boat as you. Although I find my restless legs the hardest to cope with - feel as if I may have become a proffessional dancer by the time baby comes especially as I have at least 19 days of jigging left (EDD 25.01.09)!!

Had a very nice comment made to be by other half also saying that if I couldn't cope now how would I cope when baby get here. Not meant with the intension to insult me but I had to bite mt toungue all the same due to my extreme lack of sleep. :wall:

I am sorry though as I don't have any tips on sleeping but like yourself (I expect) I would love to here from those who do.

Your due the same day as me :hug: My oh just thinks im a winging cow atm but tbh i couldnt give a flying monkeys what he thinks of me atm, ive not had a decent nights sleep in months, im entitled to beinmg like this :talkhand:

Now what are the chances of that! :) For me that half of the reason why the not sleeping is so frustrating knowing that the due date is so near but not close enough. I'm just thankful that I am on maternity leave now!!!!!

I think that you have every right to have a moan or winge - but hey I would say that wouldn't I. However I am sure that you need the utmost patience to deal with me at times.

Have you got every ready for baby?

:hug: :hug: :hug: sending you lots of hugs and hope things get a little better for you hun x

donna27 said:
Now what are the chances of that! :) For me that half of the reason why the not sleeping is so frustrating knowing that the due date is so near but not close enough. I'm just thankful that I am on maternity leave now!!!!!

I think that you have every right to have a moan or winge - but hey I would say that wouldn't I. However I am sure that you need the utmost patience to deal with me at times.

Have you got every ready for baby?
Most things yes, just got some washing to do and push chair to buy, im still a bit wary as im very nervous something could still go wrong, horrid thought but it plagues me, plus with a 2 year oldim finding it sooo hard, god knows what ill be like with two :eek:
Im ready for crying atm, Hopes playing up again, just like she usually does when im stressed,she always picks great times :wall:

My daughter is nine now so doesn't need quite as much attention but they all seem to have the ability to pick up on your emotions, when your not feeling your best and use them against you. Mind you my lack of patience at the moment only contributes towards it.

You sound as if you need a really big hug. Sometimes it's good just to have a big cry and let go of some of the built up tension. Hard with a two yr old about I'd imagine.

Started my washing at the weekend but only cos I thought I ought to start doing someting. I just feel so useless at the moment and like I should be doing so much more than I actually am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back