getting fed up now

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
im prob not the only one here but im starting to get fed up now i just want them out now :D
hopefully it wont be too much longer :pray:

ahh hunni, im starting to feel strain tbh,
im 27 weeks and cos im really little the baby is getting really heavy on my back
i just want the next 12 weeks to whiz by but its soooo long to wait.

have a hug :hug:

tell me about it im in agony with my back sometimes esp trying to get comfy at night

thanks for the hug here have one back :hug:

i read that 37 weeks is classed as full term anyone know of anything i can do to speed things a long a bit :wink:

If you have a birthin ball start bouncing on it...Also you could try a long walk and a hot curry... :D

If all else fails you could try sex

Good luck :hug:

walking up the stairs two at a time is meant to... someone on here swears by it (cannot remember who - sorry! :oops: )

I'm getting fed up now too and I still have ages to go :roll:

I have fibromyalgia which affects my back and I'm only 5ft tall too so am starting to suffer quite a bit :(

Bouncing down the stairs sounds like fun :wink:

Im fed up too, and im a week behind you nicola!

Im not bothered about medical stuff like my back (waiting for tests for diabetes though).
I just want to hold and meet my little girl, thats all im impatiant about.Plus i want to shift some of trhios weight and get back into my size 16's again, been 4 years since i have but anythings possible!

I'm not fed up with being pregnant but I would quite like to have the baby early. I've had quite a bit of back ache the last few weeks and find it difficult to get comfy in any chair these days.

My DS said to me this morning "if baby can come anytime why aren't you doing something to hurry him up?" :wall:

:hug:

I agree entirely with you. I have been trying everything - except pineapple, but my little girl is apparently very comfy. I would like her out now an so would her dad, but she seems to have other plans! :wall:
I have a docs appt today. Maybe he will start something off when he checks me out! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Lisa

Me too lets have a group :hug:

i reckon this must be a biological thing cos I was not bothered til yesterday and now I am getting fed up :bored:

I want my baby out so bad you wouldnt believe, i dont remeber feeling quite this bad with last pregnancy.

I've taken the sods law approach and made a list of all the things I can do beofre the baby is born. As it includes things like cleaning out the kitchen cupboards I'm really hoping that LO will come soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back