Fed up today

Dinky

Reaction score
Fed up with aching, fed up with working, fed up with getting the blame for stuff at home........just need a massive whinge at someone and cant to my OH cause he's blaming it all on 'pregnancy hormones'. Fed up with hospital trips too, (see last post, now gotta have two more scans; one for growth (diabetes) and one so a paediatrician can check out baby's kidney).....grrr!!!!
Sorry guys, i guess im just tired xx

Oh and to top it all, my OH has just come to me and said, 'if you are still feeling tomorrow, like you are today, then let me know so i can go out for a few hours, you have a face like thunder'. You know what love? You are lucky im biting my lip right now!!! im 30 weeks pregnant, aching all over, i feel like my insides are going to explode, im still working full time, ive been told that our baby girl may live her life with only one kidney working and i just wanna break down so dont push me!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

:hugs: Sorry you are having a tough time, it is s stressful bring pregnant and to top it off with your circumstances it really isn't a suprise you are at your limits.

Why do you have to bite your lip with OH? Is he not scared or understands why you are feeling the way you do. Would it help to talk to him?

xx

Hugs and more hugs to you honey! feel free to blastbof at me anytime. I too have days like that, at the moment I am feeling suffocated, I have worked everyday day for the last 20+ years, run my own business, am used to being out at work all day, now I'm at home, OH works from home, my parents are staying next door in case I go into labour, can't get to the shop on my own without someone saying I'll come just in case, can't even get upthe track to out the rubbish out without someone wanting to come with me, arrrrrrgh I'm gonna go insane! I know they are all just trying to be kind but it's driving me mad, that's my moan over, !!!!
here's another hug for ya xxxx

Thank you ladies, feeling much better today. Felt like if I didn't bite my lip with my OH that I would have exploded and we would have argued. We have both apologised to each other and have woken with smiles :) x

Glad things re better today. I can fully understand why you feel the way you do, and men sometimes just dont get it. I'm sure if you talk through with him calmly how you're feeling he'll be a bit more supportive/understanding. :hugs:

Thank you Frankie, I may chat to him this evening about how I felt, like you say, it mightm ake him understand a bit more how I feel. Bless him, I love him to bits, he just wound me up yesterday x

I Think it's good to be able to offload about it though, gets it out of the system, :)

Would you like me to send a massive big trout your way, I'm getting one for my OH so I can give him a big fish slap!!!

He's been really good tbf, but I will go mad if I hear 'I can't wait til your back to your happy self again. I hate it when you're this miserable stressy mare!'

Go jump off a cliff!! You'd be miserable and stressy at times if you're feet felt like they were going to drop you and you feel as big as a house!! GRRRRR *bares teeth*

:hug: Let it all out, we're all here to listen!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back