• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* PF Book Club *

dannii87

Reaction score
I was reading a post by suzie1011 in Off Topic called "what are you reading?" I didn't realise so many of us read books! :cheer: I'm reading "The Guy Next Door" (while I'm feeding Evie otherwise it feels like I'm feeding for hours!) and I am addicted!! I really want to get back into reading.

So, I had an idea, don't know how good it'll be but could we start something where we borrow books off each other etc?

For example, when I'm done with this book, I could swap the book with another member and so on?

:think: Just a thought!? xx

Funny enough NICCI and I were talking about this the other day as we are lending each other a book!
I think its a great idea :D

i think its a great idea too iv got a ton of books im dying to have a good chat about but no-onei know really reads !

YAY!! :cheer:

How do we start it?! :think: :lol:

OK, I'm going to scout through my books tomorrow and I'll post the ones I've got and the synopsis thing at the back and will send to whoever wants to borrow one (or two!!!) :cheer: xx

good idea Dannii :D
maybe we could also ask if anyone has a particular book? :think:

OO i was thinking about saying something like this,

theres some books I dont mind lending out and not seeing again, but there is one or 2 Im happy to lend but would like returned, maybe put our user name inside if you want it returned?

Other wise pass the parcel bookwise?!

xxx

Me too! I love reading, poor hubby feels abandoned when I've got a good book :rotfl:

Wahey!!

OK, well I have a naughty book if someone wants to borrow it (I'm reading another book at the moment wich I've almost finished!)

Club Creme (Author: Primula Bond)

Spirited young traveller Suki Summers becomes a housekeeper for an exclusive gentlemen's club in London. Club Creme has been founded by the debonair Sir Simeon for chaps who want an elegant retreat where they can relax and indulge their taste for old-fashioned frolics. Her first impression is that the place is very stuffy, but it isn't long before she realises that anything goes - as long as it is behind closed doors where she is required to keep watch or join in. Suki soon becomes very popular - with enigmatic Miss Sugar & with Sir Simeon himself. But when she has a close encounter with Sir Simeon's son and the hunting set at the family's country seat, she has to decide where her sexual royalties really lie.

It's quite, erm, adult! lol xx

I'll get my box of books down within the next couple of days and sort through them too! xx

im intrested! i read loads of books too (when im not on here!)

ill have a look at the books i have and let others know!

Great idea! I love reading & would be up for this :D

I shall go through my books tmrw & see what I have :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back